(Chapter Six: Pet)

Anastasia's POV

To state it simply, I have survived. To state it specifically, I have eaten the last bit of the cake while receiving Claude's gaze and was delivered back safely. Back there, everyone was panicking, everything was a mess. Well it wasn't surprising as I, who was supposed to be sleeping in my room, disappeared. Lilly made a face as if she was going to faint any moment after seeing me. She was so pale that I was worried if she was going to faint.

After I was in Lilly's arms, Lilly backed away from the knight as if he was a bad murderer with poison.

I couldn't see her face as my head was buried in Lilly's arms, but I could imagine what expression she was expressing by her body shivering. Lilly held me so tight that it was hard to breath. When I slightly lifted my head up, I saw all the maids glaring daggers at the brother knight. BUT I also didn't want to side on brother knight's side. That is because he left the room, leaving me alone with Claude! The time alone with Claude was... My gosh, I was going to cry blood. What reason else would be there of me totally dead in brother knight's arms the whole way here? Uhuhuh... Wahhh, you bast*rds. How dare you abuse a child so fragile like me? Get a real big punishment. Uhuhuhuh, wahhh!

"His majesty had said that he will be calling for Princess from now on."
Gasp! Crazy! What did you just say?

Not only me, but the sister maids all expressed shock by brother knight's words. Huh? But what's this? Why does everyone express half fear and half joy? Ah, oh no. Is it because I, the trashy princess, was taken interest by Claude? 

But have life ever went the way I wanted it to go? I had a fate to go in the emperor calls me and leave when he tells me to leave. 

Everything was a mess when I came back, but after that knight left giving us the explosive news, everything was a mess in a different way I wanted to faint, I was tired mentally. "Blegh!" "Princess!" Before that, let me empty my stomach. 

Anathanese's POV

"My prince I suggest that I should just carry you around," Said the redhead knight. "I want move my own legs sir Felix" I answered

While taking a stroll I suddenly heard a rustling somewhere between the bushes, now I know that it's very dangerous for a prince and a kid at that to take a stroll with only a single escort with them especially taking to account that I am blind and what happened to me way back years but I just couldn't bring myself to do such thing...I find it very inconvenient and may I remind you that I am with the strongest knight in the kingdom. 

Going back the rustling got louder and longer so I followed the sounds and went in that direction, "Sir Felix come with me" I ordered. Sir Felix replied "My Prince I think it's way too dangerous, I suggest we go back already" but I ignored it and as I continue to walk I tried to touch my surroundings and used all of my senses to guess where I am, kind of panicked. I was just brushing up against some random plants when I felt a feather, my guess is that it's some kind of bird, it's not moving at all so I can assume that it's a bird in distress.

"There you are your majesty, don't run way like that", I was relieved when I heard that voice knowing I am not alone anymore "Ah sir Felix, It won't happen again.." I replied relieved. "Oh what is that in your arms..?" curiously asked by sir Felix, "I found it while you were gone, I think it's injured so I want to bring it home so that I can tend its injuries" I answered "Oh is that so then let us head back your Majesty before your father scolds me"

The day passed as usual and I am now currently laying in my bed... I wonder how should I treat my sister.. I don't feel so good around her haah it's just me being scared that my father's warmth might disappear and forget me..

Maybe I am being selfish, Anastasia is also his child and my sister. I should suppress this feeling and treat her good. I might also help avoid death flags huh.. 

After sorting out my thoughts I was unable to fight the hazy feeling and  went to a deep slumber. 

And that concludes the chapter Six, thank you very much for reading

a/n: AAAA I finally got a hold of acc after a long time, I did a lot of changing in the story so heh