Chapter 3

As me and Adin was walking down the hallway to our first class (gym), Kat was talking to Becky about how she is getting a puppy and naming it Skipper Doodle. Adin looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. To get to the gym we have to go out side. As Adin and I went out the door to the gym, there was a tree. Adin pushed me into the tree and his stomach was against mine. He said to me,"Navi, your so beautiful..I want you to be mine, I don't want anyone to have you or to hurt you." I looked him into his gorgeous eyes. His eyes are sparkling ice blue. I was fixing to say something to him, but as I was he kissed me! …ON THE LIPS! That was my first kiss..and it felt so special. After he was done kissing me I said," I will be only yours and yours forever." Then I kissed him. While me and him where waiting for the bell to ring to get to class me and him were doing cute couple stuff those girls Kat and Becky were looking at me and him like she was going to kill us or something. The bell rang so Adin gave me  a piggy back ride into the gym. In gym you do nothing all they do is let you play on your phones or whatever you want to do. The girls are on one side and the boys are on the other so when there is 35 mins left they let you go where ever. I was listening to music the whole time and I was laying down on the bleachers the whole time. Until Adin came over and put my head on his lap and kissed me again.