Chapter 9

*Graduation Day*

It was Graduation Day, and I didn't see Adin. After Graduation was over Ash went home with me. When we pulled into the driveway I saw Adin's graduation hat on the ground and then I heard Skrillex comin from the roof of his house. I told Ash that I would be right back. I went up the ladder and got to the top of the roof. I saw Adin. Adin was laying down. I guess his music was so loud he couldn't hear me walking towards him. I laid beside him and hugged him. 

Adin: Hey baby

Navi: Hey, I didn't see you at graduation.

Adin: I know i'm sorry. I went and I left because I didn't want to see anymore of my so called "friends". I'm sorry I didn't say with you.

Navi: It's okay babe, I have something important to tell you. Do you promise you will still love me?

Adin: Um, baby your scaring me…why wouldn't I always love you. *kisses Navi's head*

Navi: Okay, …um..I'm Pregnant ...

Adin: Holy Shit! Really? When did you find out? Do you know for sure? Are you havin twins? Is it a boy or girl? 

Navi: Calm down babe. I found out yesterday morning. I need you to come with me to see if its a boy or girl tomorrow. 

Adin: Okay babe, want to sleep over at my house tonight?

Navi: I can't I'm having one last sleepover with Ash.

Adin: Okay babe love you.

Navi: I have to go now. Ash is waiting for me in my room.

Adin: Bye.