.prologue .

Her name was Ester krats , since the moment she could walk Ester could remember having her so called 'abilitys' it was what made her different or as her parents called it a gift given by God.

But she though otherwise.

having completed controle over time was fun yes, but also a curse, one that after seven hundred and fifteen years of life she had wished where gone.

In this very moment all she wanted was that one wish, the thought of what she had done hunting her sanity

Dysfigered lybes and scrunched up bodys piled up effortlessly around her, there blood dripping through the cracks of its ships overheating and violently vibrating engine hissing the moment it reached the scorching metal.

It was a mistake to come this far ahead in history she had known that the moment a human looking thing grabbed hold of her and shoved her in this very room.

Now almost two years later there corpses where the only thing left to indicate they where ever hear, and she was the corse of it.

A single tear left her eye, she went to wipe it away only to smear blood along her red hot cheek.

Why had she done this, couldn't she have wanted longer? Maybe this futcher of humanity would have come to there sences, stopped using her as a lab rat, seen she was like them, human instead of tortchering her.

It was, amongst her dreaded thought ester hured a foot step, light and small turning the Corner.

She didnt think.

Teleporting within a flash of blue her energised body landed behind the fighter griping there neck and twisting it.

SNAP!

It rang out followed by the flop of a dead childs body against esters own alive one

With the sight of a dead child infront of her, every wall she had managed to hold together crumbled.

A pale screem filling the air.

She was a monster, murderer, demon, SATIN.

and so disappeared, far away, as far as she would possibly go.
Out of sight out of mind. Leavening a parshley blown up ship behind, a floating reminder to the universe of the cruelty and power of time, the Slaughter and end of mankind finished in five minutes and thirty seven seconds.

The work of a tortchered teenager.

Hello, tbh I new to the hole writing and thought I'd give it a ago, so please be nice, sorry if I spell things wrong I'm a sucker for doing that 😅