prologue.

Explanation of characters.

Prince George:
A young handsome man who lost his wife when she was given birth to their first child,he promised to love and care for their baby. he is also a loving and protective father who is conscious of anything related to his daughter,he is also a wealthy man who owns different companies and estates which was given to him by his late wife(she was the bread winner of the family)because he was not rich.

Blessing George:She is a six year old beauty who loves and cares for everyone around her especially her father Prince George. she is seen as a kind, respectful and peaceful girl, she is ambitious of becoming a model and a doctor in future.

Diana George:
A beautiful brown skinned woman who struggles to earn a living,she is into selling of furniture's and also does makeup for people at their homes, she is a single lady as she is not in any relationship.

Mercy Thank God:
She is a woman who loves and cares for her husband but is angry at the fate that they have no children. She works at one of her husband's companies as a director and also owns a boutique were she sells and designs clothes. she is the wife of Michael Thank God.

Michael Thank God:
A handsome young and very wealthy man who joins the Red Eyed Pirates to be successful in his line of business. he is also angry towards the fact of not having a child but does not voice this out because it is all his fault as he gave his wife's womb as a sacrifices to make money,he is the husband of Mercy Thank God.

Professor Peterson Jacob:
He is a man in his forties who struggles to take care of his son Mark Jacob even after his wife's death, he is a wealthy man who teaches in a university and also has five estate's and a company of his own.

Mark Jacob:
An 18 year old guy who studies in the university to become an Engineer, he is practically a wayward guy who goes around sleeping with various girls without the notice of his father Professor Peterson Jacob.

Faith Vincent:
She is a beautiful wealthy woman who encounters about two miscarriages but doesn't tell her husband any of this because of the fear of loosing him, she doesn't really depend on her husband for money as she is into fashion designing, makeup and hairdressing, she also takes part in the family business which is selling fuel. she is the wife of Isaac Vincent.

Isaac Vincent:
He is a young and handsome man who also joins the Red Eyed Pirate's without his knowledge as he was lured in by his father, he also hates the fact that he doesn't have a child and still waits on God but doesn't know that his babies are been taken by the Alpha of the cult,he is not aware of his wife's miscarriages as she keeps it secret from him, he is also a rich man who thinks he is blessed by God with cars, Estates and houses, he also owns a fuel station were both him and his wife frequent to see how things are going,he is the husband of Faith Vincent.

Paul Kingsley:
He is a very handsome man who loves and cares for his wife Deborah Kingsley but joins the Red Eyed Pirates to make him more wealthy, he is an Engineer and also an Estate surveyor, he also has houses and estate's within the state, he is told to not help any of his family members  which is also taking as one of the requirements followed by the killing of little babies which he gets from different hospitals after they are given birth to.

Deborah Kingsley:
She is a beautiful woman who doesn't really love her husband but married him for his money, she goes around gossiping about people's life's and also lies a lot to cover up her bad deeds, she is considered as a housewife as she does nothing for a living but she is known by all for her Delicious dishes she prepares, she also has a village mentality about everything as she was married from the village, she is  the wife of Paul Kingsley.

Chinelo Jude:
A very beautiful woman who loves but insults her husband calling him impotent for not being able to last in bed and also not making her pregnant,she is also into makeup and also is an accountant in a big bank and also assists her husband in his company as a manager, she cries frequently because she doesn't have a child. she is also seen as a protective wife because she fights any woman she catches toying or having an affair with her husband Yanick Jude.

Yanick Jude:
He is a very handsome man who is the Alpha of the Red Eyed Pirates which he inherited from his father after he dies, he is not really impotent but lies to his wife to avoid having a child as that was one of his requirements when he joined the cult followed by drinking of babies blood and eating of the wombs of different members wife's,he also shrugs his wife away when he sees that she is in the mood, he is seen as a millionaire  who owns estates, houses,companies,shopping centers under his name and is also into snuggling of goods  which he does using different links, he is the husband of Chinelo Jude.

Hi readers, we have finally come to the end of the explanation of the characters, I hope you enjoyed it and also don't forget to live your comments of what you think of the characters and also who you prefer best,please don't forget to click on the ★ button and comment, thanks😘😘😘💓💓.