Chapter 3

*Warning Short Chapter*

Avery's POV

I woke up in an unfimiliar room, and then I realized I slept over at Jack's house. I noticed Jack wasn't in the bed.I know we aren't dating anymore but we are still friends. I decide to get up and make breakfast for him. I rolled out of bed and I felt someone underneath me, I look down and saw Jack.

"Oh my god Jack are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine" He said in his morning voice that killed me.

"Why didn't you sleep with me"

"Well wouldn't that be weird since we you know arent dating"

"We are still best friends"

 "Okay, enough talking about this and lets get up" He said getting up and stretching.

"Your right I will make us some food and we can go to the mall" 

"Sounds good, I'm gonna go shower"

While he was in the shower I made food, I was almost finished when I felt hands on my waist. "Jack, the food is done" I said knowing Jack was the one who was behind me. "I'm not Jack" I turned around and saw Cameron, before I could say anything he covered my mouth with a towel soaked in chlorofoam, and before I knew it I passed out. 

A/N

Im so sorry I havent been updating its just I am busy with school and I rarely have time. But I promise I will be more active! 

                                               -Natasha