Chapter 6

2 weeks after the incident
*Right now Avery's parents are on a business trip and they don't know about Shawn and Cameron kidnapping them. Also Shawn let the girls go after sticking the needle in their arms.
--------------------------------------
Avery's POV

Natasha and I decided to head back to my house and have a girls night. We still have nightmares about what's going to happen next, what is Cameron gonna do to us or the people we love? All of this concern filled out heads causing us to flinch every time someone touched us. We are now worried and stressed. Luckily Jack is helping me out and Johnson is helping Natasha out. Jack has been so caring, he would make sure I'm okay and would check on me every day. He would sometimes get me lunch and bring over movies. I have to admit it felt good to have him with me, but I think I need my space. I know me and Jack are only friends and I want it to stay that way but he is acting like a boyfriend and it's kinda making me uncomfortable. I have been working with my mom at her law firm. I also stopped working as a model because they are going on tour and I'm not ready for that yet, I want to finish school first. "Avery should I get the blankets?" Natasha asks. "Yea thanks I'm going to make the popcorn and the tea" I replied. Ding Dong! It's literally 11:00 pm who would want to see me now? I opened up the door and closed it right away, getting a little glimpse of Satan's helper. The doorbell rang again, and I decided to let him talk. "What do you want, you have done enough damage?" I said in a stern voice. "Look I'm sorry for tricking you, Cameron made me. I promise I will stay out of your life I just wanted you to know that and I also want you to know something else." Shawn replied. "What do you need to tell me?" I replied. "Uhh...Cameron's dead. He got shot by the police, because he was breaking into someone's house, and he had a knife with him, threatening to stab the police. So they killed him..." He said and my stomach dropped. I can't believe Cameron's dead. I'm relieved and shocked. "Uhh, Avery what is he doing here?" Natasha said creeping around the corner. "We have some news." I replied. We told her everything and she was shocked but laughed because she wanted him dead after the things he did to my friends and I. Shawn left and promised to stay out of our lives. We continued the movie night and ended up passing out on the couch.

-------------------------------------------
3 years later

Avery's POV

Well I graduated 2 years ago and I'm currently living with Jack in a really nice house in Pennsylvania. We decided to live in the suburbs and away from the city life (aka LA). We are ready happy and stronger than ever. He asked me out 1 year ago and we have been going strong since then. "Avery, Sam and Nate are at the airport waiting for us, let's go." Jack shouted. "Coming." Well this is our life now.

A/N

This chapter was kinda inspired by the outsiders!

Sorry for not updating, I'm not even going to make an excuse, I'm truly lazy and like to procrastinate. The book is not over btw, there are like 5 more chapters. I'm gonna start making long chapters. Also I'm working on another Hayes book, I decided to delete the Hayes book I was working on because I didn't like it lol. I'm also working on another book with my bestie Avery SawyerBeans12 . I promise to update! Stay active!
-Natasha ✌🏼️