Trapped With.........One Direction?

INTRODUCTION.....

Hi,my name is Jade Stone.I am a normal 18 year old girl living in Cheshire.Yes...The same place as were Harry Styles of one direction comes from.In fact i used to be friends with Harry,actually best friends.That all ended though...

It was in 2010,when he was in the x-factor with those boys he was put with.I supported him all the way through until he was voted off.It was a couple of weeks later when i got a text off him saying he was going on tour with his band mates;Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Niall Horan.I never got to meet them properly but when i bumped into them at the x-factor studios they seemed pretty nice,i suppose.I mean i would've been okay if Harry told me in person,but he didn't he told me through TEXT!

I mean i have been through worse,like my mom,she died when i was four and my dad died last year fighting in the war.The only reason i got through my dad dying was because of Anne,Harry's mom.She was there for me and i don't know what i would've done with out her.I also got help from my close friends;Chloe, Shannon, Rachel and Morgan.

I haven't spoke to Harry since then and to be perfectly honest i don't want to.I am happy with my life at the moment and I hope nothing changes that...