The trip to the mall. . .

*Jades P.O.V.*

We was in the car on the way to the mall, when the girls started to sing along to 'What Makes You Beautiful' sung by 'One Direction' Consisting of five boys. That band drove me mental. Purely because of Harry Flaming Styles, as soon as he got put with the other's, I became past tense. I never heard of him again. My blood was boiling, come on, he was my best friend. All the times we went out together, all the times he smiled and hugged me. We were like brother and sister. Then he left me without even a goodbye, what sort of best friend does that to you. I clenched my fists from stopping me from shouting abuse. I seriously despised Harry for what he has done to me, he was there through my worst times in my life and then he left me for four useless, unworthy boys. Who spend

"Jade cheer up, It's One Direction for gods sake you should be screaming with joy!" Shannon muttered, she was jumping up and down in her seat, literally screaming. I could tell she's a true directioner, I looked around the car. They're all directioners. I'm like, the only person who doesn't like them.It's not that I don't like them, it's Harry that get's to me. Leaving me to pick up what was left of our friendship.

"Joy? More like Hate! Those pathetic little idiots need to get a life and stop tormenting girls. Look at you lot, you're balmy. They need to grow up!" I spit out at her, she looked hurt, they all did.I couldn't sit there and pretend i like them when i clearly don't.

Shannon had a very short temper at times and could get angry when it comes to things which i 'apparently' know nothing about. She wasn't going to stand for what i'd just said " How can you judge Jade take a look at your own life, your not perfect either you know, and anyway you don't even know them!" She shouted, and she looked so angry i knew better than to make her angrier. "That's what you think anyway" I muttered under my breath just so that they couldnt hear.

*Morgan P.O.V.*

Jade was angry you could tell by her expression, So was Shannon. They clash all the time, them two but they can get along like a house on fire. Jade had pushed it to far though this time, She hadn't a clue about One Direction. If she did then she would know that after Harry went on the X-Factor, he lost contact with some mysterious best-friend (who was a girl) and that he'd just broke up with Taylor Swift, and that he is having a very hard time. How dare she critisize them? She has no right to.

"Jade, why don't you shut up. If you don't like them that's fine but please don't argue. And deffinatley don't judge people  when you don't know anything about them. You cannot go around upsetting directioners just because you literally detest!" I shouted getting in her face. Her expression turned to thunder.

"You little cow! How dare you say i know nothing about them when i actuall know a heck of a lot more then you" She screamed, as we got out of the car. I looked at Shannon, she looked at me. I just got called a cow. I took a step forward and went to slap her round the face but as i lifted my hand to do so, i felt two pairs of hands grab me and pull me back.

"Thats enough! You three are acting like little brats!" Shouted Rachel, as she stood between us. She gave us both a look which clearly said "Pack it in" She reminded me of mom. I did what she said and walked of but Jade hadn't yet finished.

"You'll see one day, You'll find out what they are actually like. Just pathetic little gross perverts. Thats all i have to say" She muttered from behind, Chloe put her arm round me and just told me to keep walking so i did. The mall looked so empty today which was a good thing, if me and Jade started arguing again at least it wouldn't attract any unwanted attention.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erm, well yeah thanks for reading, the next chapter will be up soon.

Don't take any of this in about Jade not liking One Direction because I actually love them,

Yeah so keep reading for more,

Vote/ add to your reading list/ become a fan or just keep on reading :D

-Beth