CH.1-Bucket of water

JADE'S P.O.V***

I was woken up by whispering near my bed.I did'nt fully open my eyes but I could make out three figures by the side of my bed."What are you gonna do?"I know that voice.It's Shannon one of my  four best friends who live with me."Were not doing anything,"That was definitely Morgan."yeah it's Raychel who's gonna do it,"Chloe so what is Rac....

"AAAAHHHHH!!"I screamed as I shot up out of bed.She through a bucket of icy cold water on me!"Raychel!!!!"By now I was out of bed chasing after Raychel who was running for her life because she know's I hate being woken up!While this was happening though the other girls found it quit hilarious and was rolling on the floor clutching their stomach.

SHANNON'S P.O.V***

After laughing at the sight before us me, Morgan and Chloe went down stairs to get breakfast."So how long do you think Raychel can live for?"Chloe asked while taking a spoonful of coco pops."Well considering It's Jade chasing her maybe another minute or two?"Morgan stated."True no one can out run her,"we all laughed,just as Raychel ran into the room screaming for Chloe to help her."No,this is down to you we could've just waited for her to wake up but you had to take matters into your own hands,"Chloe stated and walked out the room into the living room.

It was then when Jade came running into the room."AAAHHH!!"Rachel screamed."Raychel stop screaming,"I said as she was running around the counter.I turned around to grab a glass of water."AAHHH!!"She screamed AGAIN!"For god sak...."Raychel was drenched in water just like Jade."Revenge isn't nice is it?"Jade stated while doing an evil laugh.I seriously have the most weirdest friends ever.

After the little water fight we all sat down in the living room."So what was the reason you needed to get me up so early?"Jade questioned while giving Raychel the evils."We need to go to the mall,because we need to get present's for our  family and you have really good taste,"Morgan said.Jade looked at the us and we all had big cheesy grins spread across our faces and Morgan started to do the puppy dog eyes."FINE..just stop with the grins your creeping me out!"She exclaimed.We all cheered."But I need to go get ready,because if you haven't already noticed I'm soaking wet!"She stated as she ran up stairs with us on her trail."Your not the only one!"Raychel shouted.

After we all were ready we headed to the car to be on our way to the mall.Today is going to be exiting:D.......

****

Hi I hope u liked it,this is my first story on wattpad but I am also doing one shots/imagines if you want to check them out too:)

-Beth