Chapter5: Ice cream?

"Yeah his face was like a tomato" Chase said in between laughs. We were in his car heading to my house. The whole way we talked to each other and laughed a lot, we got along pretty well, as much as I hate to admit that, it was true. It was like we knew each other since forever and I felt very comfortable talking to him about everything.

"Thank you for the ride" I said giving him a smile as I got out of the car walking to my house. Where are they? Where are they? SHIT. Man this is just perfect. I can't find my damn keys and my parents are out, so I can't go in. Perfect.

"Something wrong princess?"

"I can't find my keys and my parents are out, so I guess I'll have to wait outside 'till they come back."

"You're crazy if you think I'm letting you sitting here by your own. It's to dangerous, no. I'm staying with you."

"And what makes you think I want your company?"

"Princess you know you love me" he smirked.

"Just stop that. And you wish, it'll happen when hell freezes over or Jar Jar Binks becomes a Jedi."

His eyes grew wide in shock. Yeah, yeah I know I am a freak and proud of it! He'll now probably run away from me because of my Star Wars knowledge, that's what all guys do. They turn around as soon as I begin to talk about football, soccer, cars or Star Wars because they think I'm a looser. I don't care, their loss.

"You- you know Star Wars???!"

"Yep, I've seen all the movies and I could probably tell you some parts of the dialogues."

"A Jedi uses the force for...." he began.

"Knowledge and defense, never for attack. Wise words of master Yoda."

"Marry me."

"Yeah right" I rolled my eyes. The I looked at him and as our eyes locked and we stared at each other's eyes I saw a spark in his eyes, but I didn't really know what that meant.

"We are going to get some ice-cream." He said while getting out of his car. Did he just say me what to do? Oh no, not with me.

"No."

"Why?" He whined and made a pout.

"Becuase...you didn't ask. You simply demanded and as far as I know, I'm the boss here"

"Oh really?" He said clearly amused.

I simply nodded while balancing over the pavement. I always loved to do that, I always found a way to entertain myself, no matter how dumb it was, I liked it. Lost in my toughs I felt Chase staring at me. His stare burned, in a good way though, it made me feel safe and warm. Okay I'm probably going crazy, so I'll just shut up. Slowly I looked up to meet that beautiful eyes.

"Umm do you....ummm you know....ice-ice cream is yummy and...maybe..." He began to stutter and it was the first time I ever saw him nervous. It was funny and kind of cute to, the way he blushed and looked at the ground while playing with his hands and balancing with his legs.

"....do you want to get some ice cream?" He finally managed to say.

I let out a giggle and nodded. Oh boy, that was so cute.

.......................................

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thank you for reading :)
-Me