Chapter4: Surprise

"Class today we are going to talk about...."

"Hey Sky!"

"What do you want Claire?!" I whispered-yelled.

"Someone woke up with the wrong foot today" I rolled my eyes "...anyway can you help me surprising Brent? Pleaaasee?"

Oh no. Nono. That's sooo not going to happen. I don't want to be part once again of one of his "surprises" that are ridiculous romantic, that makes you wanna throw up and then end up in a make-out session, leaving me with the violin, the waitress serving the drinks, aka. third wheel. Noup I won't do it thats final.

"No."

"Whyyyy???"

"No."

"Pleaaasee"

"No."

"For meeee?"

"No."

"I'll buy you chocolate."

"N- no...."

"Sniiickers"

"I-I .....no."

"Nutella"

"Nutella?"

"Nutella"

"Uggg fine" I surrender. How am I supposed to say no to Nutella?! Its impossible, it wasn't a fair battle. She took advantage of my undying love to food.

And thats how I ended up here. 16:00, waiting outside, hiding in my car waiting for the idiot to come out and be surprised by his equally intelligent girlfriend with a hat! A hat! Yes, a hat. That was the BIG surprise. Very original I must say....It was a black hat that had 'Hulkie' written in the front with white letters. This is sweet. I was going to make fun of him of this 'till he dies. Yep, our beloved Claire called him 'Hulkie', because of Hulk of course and let me tell you he hated it. So for me it was perfect.

"There he is! Shhhhh!" Shhh?! I didn't even say a thing! She is the one talking! Man this girl, I though love is blind, not stupid.

"Hulikiee!!!!!!!" I swear I won't be able to hear if she does that again. But the look on Brent's face was totally worth it. He was terrified! Oh my this is hilarious! Claire is jumping up and down right beside him telling him to put the hat on. His face. Call 911 I think he is going to have breakdown or a heart attack. The shock in his face was huge. He was mortified. I couldn't stop laughing and harder because, he was still in shock and he didn't move, so Claire took the hat and put it in his head. It was fate, that the whole team appeared behind him and as soon as they saw the hat I'm sure I won't be the only bully. Wow. This is priceless. I think I never laughed this much in my life, I laughed so hard I could get some abs.

"Hey! Hulkie" I teased him as I came closer.

"Shut up."

"Nana, no need to be like that it's not my fault, Hulkie"

"Oh that's it. You're going to die Skyl-"

"Don't you like your hat???" Claire asked scared.

"Yeah, Hulkie? What's wrong?" I was enjoying this.

"Nono I LOVE my hat!! Thank you babe."

This is the part when I disappear, so I slowly made my way to my car while they made out.

"Hey sis!"

"Yeah?"

"Can I take your car to go on a date with Claire?"

"No."

"Sky! What is wrong with you?! He is my boyfriend and you should be nicer!" My so called bestfriend defend him. Traitor.

"It's the only way I can get home." That was my great excuse.

"No problemo. I already talked to Chase to drive you home and he agreed, sooo....please?" Idiot.

"Fine, but tell Chase he doesn't need to bother, I'm walking."

"You're not" I flinched as I recognized the voice, that incredible sexy voice....-STOP! I slowly turned around to see a greek god. The living image of my dream guy. A tall, gold-blonde, browneyed athletic guy. And by athletic I mean sexy, because of his muscles, that weren't to big, but you could definitely notice them. His hair was mess and it looked hot, he was little bit tanned and wore adiddas sweatpants, a white sport t-shirt and white sneakers. Hot, hot, hot.

"Done checking me out?" He winked. My cheeks flushed. "N-no-no- I-I" I took a deep breath to continue, "I wasn't checking you out, there's nothing interesting in there."

"That hurt princess" he fake whined. I frowned. Princess?? No way in hell.

"Don't call me that."

"What? Princess?" he smirked.

"Stop."

"Princess, princess, princess, princess, princess-"

"Stooop!! Whyy??? Why does this happen to mee? What did I do wrong?"

"There is nothing wrong with you princess, in fact I think you're perfect."
My cheeks flushed and I looked down to my feet to hide my blush. Why does he had that effect on me? Normally I wasn't that kind of girl that blushed or gets nervous when boys are around. What is he doing to me?

---------------------------

Hi guys! Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it :)

Have a nice day ;)

Love and kisses

- Me :)