Chapter 11

Continued~

"From the age of thirteen and a half I had two families."

-Flashback-

Suzy and ami were standing on the balcony of bts's dorms after having lunch with them.

Ami-ah is remembering all about her past from the age she was left at the orphanage by her parents..

-Flasback End-

Ami's P.O.V

Suzy: Yah!! I will freeze to death if we stand here any longer.

She said while hitting me on my shoulder.

I shook my head to come out from the daydream I was lost in.

Ami: Ah! Okay.

We went inside to see the boys lying around in weird manner except Namjoon, who was reading a book while sitting on the single sofa near the dining area.

I tip tied towards him and bent my neck down to peek in the book. He was soooo engrossed into the book that he didn't even noticed my presence untill he turned the page and shifted his head while it bumped into mine.

Ami: Ouch!

Namjoon: Uhh! Wait- what happened??

He looked around and figured out that his head bumped into mine.

Namjoon: Ah~ Miyan ami-ah. I didn't see ya there. He said with a guilty look.

I shook my head symbolising it was okay while holding my head with bumped into his.

He looked at my head and lifted his hand to rub the part which was bumped.

He giggled so I looked at his face.

Namjoon:  It feels like I'm petting rap mon.

I blushed and pushed his hand away. After folding my arms and making a grumpy face.

Namjoon: Ah... Sowrrie~ I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that your hair is really soft.

I awwed and let that go then asked,

Ami: Soooo.... Wat ya readin joon?? It's not Hangul as it appears. I said while slightly tilting my head to the left.

Namjoon: Yea~ Ami-ah. It's an English book.

I made a straight face and said,

Ami: I can see that.... Tell me the name.... Name of the book. I said acting grumpy.

Namjoon: Ooh! It's, "The art of subconscious mind." It's a really ni--

Ami: Waaaatttt?!!!!! Tell me you aren't talking about The great, "the art of subconscious mind?!!!!".

Namjoon: Umm... You know this book??!

Ami: Ofc!!! I loveeeeed itt!!!! It has Soooo manyyyy amusing facts and sooo many things to learn from....

Namjoon: It's good to see that intrest of yours into books. So you read the Hangul version?

Ami: Nope! I read the same book... English version but wayyy before ya did.

Namjoon: Woaahhh.... You read it in english??!! His jaw dropping.

I nodded.

Namjoon: Gurll... That's fantastic!!

Ami: Not really.... *Flexing💅* me giving him 'what's so great about that' look.

Namjoon: It's truly appreciatiable.