Chapter 5:Jacob loves carolin....

Scene 1: Jacob's house

Jacob's POV

Tears flowed from carolin's eyes....I stopped kissing her and just hugged her...I said, "I'm sorry....I won't hurt you again but you are not doing this waitress job at a party again...". She just hugged me and said thanks for looking out for me..she misunderstood that I kissed her because of my care for her. I asked her to work part-time as my home cleaner during the evening and she said yes. I felt happy because she will be here every night before I go to sleep. She said she will start work today because she wants to earn for her studies. I liked it because she is gonna stay at my home till 10 pm. suddenly it started raining with thunder and she was worried about transport. I said that "I can drop you" and we can came out to garage. The thunder became heavy and It's impossible to drive now....................So I asked to her to stay for the night.

Scene 2: Dinning table

She came down looking simple but gorgeous in my T shirt

She came down looking simple but gorgeous in my T shirt.....I don't want to fall in love with a kid yet I can't..........She is making me go crazy.........something about her innocence or age...I don't know....But I'm stuck...

She smiled sweetly and sat on the table

She smiled sweetly and sat on the table..I enjoyed her company and came to know that she loves pasta more than anything....And I became the happiest because I cooked it today....yaeyyyyyyyyy........My heart flutters...........

Scene: Jacob's Bedroom

As I was sleeping on sofa after watching tv

As I was sleeping on sofa after watching tv....I heard loud thunder....

Then I went to guest room to check my kiddo......she asked me to come in after I knocked the door...she just scrolled her phone..She told me that she can't sleep due to thunder and new place....and asked me to stay...We played ludo and chatted a little bit with each other....While I was talking with her suddenly she dozed of on bed holding my arms....now I realized her blanket is not on her...and her black panties is visible to me...god I hate myself for seeing this....Then I covered her with blanket.....

I too dozed off after kissing her forehead........

Till next chap....Lots of Love...........bye...........