Notes: Three

Hello Readers, 

It is I, AruIzLost, unfortunately, Aria_Guardian would have made this note, but uh, she's busy at the moment. Anyways, she wishes to know what is any of y'all thoughts on the ideas of some of the main characters, well, the important ones at least, to have. Let say, a God or Guardian form?

Something, that makes them unique than any others in the realm. 

Like, for example: Rainbow Quest Galaxy Steve was formerly a Indigo Steve. He was granted great power to become who he is now. However, it also, may have viewed him as a god of sort. Hence, he does not interfere often. Only when it is upmost important. 

Aria was thinking about adding some god base characters, just to be little guides. Each world they travel will have at least one. 

Good Or Bad. 

God Steve is a exception as he does not hold a lot of powers anymore. Only just enough to sustain himself. 

Either way. Here's a list of who she MIGHT considered making/drawing as a god. Maybe. 

Rainbow Steve

Light Steve

Galaxy Steve. 

Elemental Steve. 

So, that's all she got at the moment on the list. Oh and by the way, Aria is currently off being an idiot, just by doing absolutely nothing and being bored- Okay, never mind, I was wrong. 

She is out to kill me after I  had pranked the others (aka the Other Counterparts of Aria). 

Uh uh uh uh

Before I go, I must asked, Should Al'Crowe accidentally adopted the kids he's with + the hatchlings he have in his care at the moment? :D?

OKAY BAI

-AruIzLost

*

Lmao- tf happened here- I didn't mean for this Note to be like that lol. Missing some key factors, but I'll asked in the next note.