chapter 2

Ron Weasley sits by his wife Hermione Weasley, once Granger, protecting her along with the mourning for his brother's death. The rest of the family, Molly, Arthur, George and his wife Angelina and kids, Bill and Fleur and kids, Percy, and Ginny. Ginny, not only she mourns her brother's death but her ex-fiance, Harry Potter. She cried for days. I felt sad about death but the one hurting me the most was the death of Remus and Nymphadora Lupin. They had their kid in April of 1997. I watch little Teddy everyday as if I was his mother. He always wonders about his dad most days. I will tell him the truth when he's older. Everytime I look at him, I get flashbacks of the dream I had once. Teddy's father Remus, in spirit form, spoke to me. " Sorry I will never be able to know him... but he will know why I died and I hope he will understand I was trying to make a world in which he could live a happier life. "

I wish I could tell him what happened. Teddy, who was asleep in my arms, snorted. I supersede a giggle to try not to wake him up. I rocked him in the rocking chair several more times. Laying him down, I walked down the stairs to cook lunch. Mrs. Weasley seems to get very tired lately so I offered to cook for her the muggle way. Noticing that there were no more food left, I grabbed me robes and headed to the door. "Oi! I'm going to get more food!" This had made everyone head shoot up like a firework. They ran to the door.

"Karson you cant darling. Its too dangerous. Merlin knows you can be killed the moment you set foot out the door!" I smiled listening to her lecture.

"Molly, dear. Its going to be alright. I'm just picking up food that's all. I been out there more than once already." Molly, still looking frantic, did nothing to stop me. I was already out the door.