Chapter Two.

"Great." I mumbled. I got up and threw my stuff away. "Um I'll see you guys in chemistry." I said to everyone. "Alright bae see you later." Taylor said waving. Walking out the cafe I made my way to the chorus room. Sitting down at the piano I looked around the room making sure no one was around.

Me: *sighs and plays the piano*
August: *Walks in and stops*
Me: *Singing* Na Na Na Oohh Na Na Na Na Na Naaa, let it drip drip
August: *listening*
Me: *Singing* Your boyfriend ain't shit, he be lyin'. Your boyfriend ain't shit, leavin' you cryin'. He got his ass beat at the club, the other night. Thinkin' that he tuff, tryna fight. My niggas did it, cuz I told em to. And I fuck with you, so what you wanna do? I'm coming thru tonight, make you feel right. Turn your phone off shawty, I'm bouta go off shawty. And I don't give a fuck, no shawty. And I don't give a fuck, if he finds out. If he finds out. Idgaf, idgaf. If he finds out, if he finds out.
August: Wow didn't know a yungin' like you could sing.
Me: *Jumps and turns around*
August: Keep goin' don't let me interrupt.
Me: *rolls my eyes* What are you doing here?
August: Just lookin' around the school.
Me: *Plays the piano again* Well you should get going the bell rings in a few.
August: Shouldn't you be going too?
Me: I've got study hall.
August: Hmm me too.
Me: Hmph.
August: *sits next to me* I can tell we gonna have a good relationship.
Me: Whatever you say April.
August: It's August.
Me: *Looks at him and sings* See that nigga so lame, see that nigga so lame, shawty. He be fucking with your bestfriend, he be fucking with your bestfriend. I ain't no snitch, no. Shouldn't trust that bitch, no. Fuck all that drama, go on and call yo momma. And tell her I'm coming over. And I don't give a fuck, no shawty. And I don't give a fuck. If he finds out, if he finds out. Idgaf, idgaf. If he finds out, if he finds out. That nigga ain't gon' do shit. That nigga ain't gon' do shit. You just shut up and take this dick, oh. You just lay back and take this dick, Oohh. That nigga ain't gon' do shit. His niggas ain't gon' do shit. You just lay back and take this dick. Oh girl you just lay back and take this dick. I don't give a fuck no mo' cuz I want you and he can't treat you see. He don't need you. Idgaf no mo' he don't need you and he can't treat you right. Let me put this pimpin' in yo life. Let me let me put this pimpin' in yo life. Shawty let me put this pimpin' yo life.
August: *smiles*
Me: Now that you heard me sing you can leave.
August: Now why you gotta be like that.
Me: Like what?
August: All stubborn and shit.
Me: *rolls my eyes*
August: That attitude ain't gon' get you anywhere.
I looked at him and paused. "What?" He said. I just starred at him. A tear rolled down my face making me look away. "Di-did I do something wrong." I shook my head and played the piano. "Sing." I said "huh?" "Sing you heard me sing now you. I know you weren't looking around." I said looking at him. "How do you know?" "Cause I do."

Vote.Comment.Follows
(Taylor in the media)