Chapter One.

"Honey wake up." I heard my father voice in my ear. I groaned and turned over in response. He chuckled. "Come on Clare you got school." I didn't move a muscle. "Alright fine have it your way." He started tickling me causing me to laugh. "Okay, okay!! I'm up just STOP." I said laughing. He finally stopped making me get up. "Very childish." I said laughing. "Man whatever hurry up and get dressed." He said leaving my room. I slipped out my bed heading to bathroom. Flicking on the light I walked over to my shower and turned on my shower. While it heated up I quickly brushed my teeth. After that I stripped down and hopped in. Letting the warm water hit my skin my body started to relax. After awhile of washing up I rinsed off and turned the shower off. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me and walked into my room. My phone started to ring making me turn around. I picked it up and answered.

~Phone Convo~

Me: Hello?
??: Are you ready!!?
Me: Taylor its 7:30 the bus don't come till 8:30.
Tay: Exactly and yo ass love to take hella long to get ready!
Me: Man whatever.
Tay: When I come ova there you better be dressed and ready.
Me: Yes mom.
Tay: I'm serious Clare.
Me: Okay, Okay.
Tay: See you in a few babe.
Me: Alright boo. *hangs up*

~Phone Convo Over~

I shook my head and started lotioning up. After that I started getting dressed. Grabbing my phone and book bag I headed downstairs. "Look who finally decided to get up." My annoying ass brother,Andrew, said.

Me: Boy if you don't shut the fuck up.
Andrew: You shut the fuck up.
Dad: How bout y'all both shut y'all asses up.
Me: Opp, who pissed in yo cereal?
Dad: don't try me clare.

Andrew and I laughed till there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it, but drew made it there before I could 😑. I walked over and saw drew flirting up a storm, while Taylor just stood there uninterested. I laughed and pull Taylor in. "Taylor my bae only." I said to Drew who was glaring. Taylor hopped on the counter when we walked in the kitchen.

Tay: I see someone is dressed early.
Me: You said to hurry so I hurried *shrugs*
Tay: And when did you started listening to me.
Me: Ever since you put hair dye in my shampoo for not hurrying last time.
Tay: And I see you kinda kept it.
Me: It looked cute, but I'm going back black.
Tay: *looks at the time* Well we better head to the bus stop the bus will be here in ten.

I nodded and Taylor hopped down and started walking behind me. "DREW COME ON!!" I yelled. Drew came down and glared at me. "Alright dad we boutta head out." I said catching my dad's attention. "Alright sweetheart see y'all when ya get back." When headed out the door and walked to the bus stop. When we got there, there was a tall boy standing there I could tell he been waiting here for maybe 3 minutes. "Damn." I mumbled and walked up to him. He looked down at me then back up. "Uh hey you must be new to the neighborhood." He nodded and looked around. "I'm uh Clare." "August." Was all he said. I stared at him for awhile then looked away. The bus finally pulled and he was the first to get on. "Well that was rude." Taylor said walking behind me on the bus. I shrugged and sat down in a empty seat.

{School}

Closing my locker I walked over to Taylor who was lip locking with her boyfriend. Clearing my throat I grabbed their attention. "Taylor come on before were late." She rolled her eyes and pecked her boy toy on the lips and started walking with me.
Tay: I swear you need some dick in ha life.
Me: Eww hell no I'm fine being single.
Tay: Yea okay.
Me: You need to st-(gco)
??: Um excuse me I need help to my class.
Me: *looks* Uh okay love what's your name?
??: Alexis but I go by Alex
Me: Well Alex can I see your schedule?
Alex: Yeah sure.
She handed me her schedule and I scanned over well luckily she has all my classes. "Your in luck you got all my classes." I said smiling. She smiled back and started walking behind me. "I don't understand why we gotta help her.👀" Taylor whispered. "Cause it's nice and need to stop being so rude." "Whatever." STaylor said shrugging. When we entered class the bell rang. I sat in my usual spot in the back and Taylor sat next to me. Alex sat behind me looking at Taylor.
{Lunch}
LMe: You know you could ask.i
Tay: Well you know if I see ha food in the open I eat it.
Me: *sarcastic* I love you so much right now.
Tay: Well *flips hair*
Lucas: Yall are so weird
Tay: Shut up where is that thot you was just talking to?
Lucas: Ayy she not a thot.
As they continued arguing I looked up and saw that boy from this morning "Great."

~~~~
(Clare in the media and what she wore in the comments.)
VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW