~The Three Little Pigs~

So there were three pigs that wanted to move away from their mom. They packed their things and said farewell to their mother. They walked down a path and found a nice green area to build their new houses.

In the woods the wolf was sitting there, hungry. He saw the pigs walking and he began to think, " Mmmm finally I have something to eat.." He decides to stalk the pigs until they are more vulnerable.

" Ayo piggy brother 1." called out piggy brother 2. "Yeah?" called piggy brother 1. " what are you gonna build your house with?" "Um straw." "Oh I'm building mine out of sticks lmao" " Ahaha nice" "Oh um I'm building mine out of bricks I randomly found in the woods for some reason um." Said piggy brother 3. "Literally no one asked.." Said piggy brother 2. "Yeah piggy brother 3.. no one asked." Said piggy brother 1. "Damn fuck yall." Piggy brother 3 started to start on his house.

The three pigs started on their houses as the wolf stalked the pigs.

Hours later they had finished. The wolf from afar thought, "I can get one right now. They're all alone hehe." The wolf crept up to piggy brother one. Piggy brother 1 saw the wolf at the corner of his eye. He rushed into his house. "YOU DUMB BITCH I ALRWADY KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE. NOW LET ME IN" "Um no ❤" then the wolf got very furious with the piggy brother so he blew with all his might and it knocked down the whole straw house. The piggy brother stood there very scared. The wolf came closer and bit the pig. Blood came spurting out as he bit deeper. Piggy brother 1 was dead now. The wolf saved the body for later to eat.

Piggy brother 2 came back after being in the woods. He saw the straw house down and and yelled to his brother, " AYO DUDE YOU GOOD????" no answer. Asked again "ARE YOU OKAY?????" Piggy brother 2 walked over to the broken straw house. "Oh damn. He dead." He walks back to his house. He walks in and finds the wolf waiting for him. "Oh shir. Here we go again." The pig ran for his life but he just wasn't fast enough. The wolf eventually caught up with the piggy brother and as last time, the wolf bit the piggy brother's neck and blood came spurting out again. The wolf put the dead body next to the other piggy brother's body.

The 3rd piggy brother heard everything. He is hiding in the cupboard so he wouldnt get eaten by the wolf like his brothers. The wolf burst down the door and looked around. He looked in the drawers and cupboards, closets, everything in the house. The 3rd piggy brother hid behind many things and ran quietly. When the wolf left. He was finally safe and he lived safe and out of his reach forever.

~~THE END~~