-XI-

Opening his eyes slowly, Jungkook rubbed his face on Jimin's chest loving the warm feeling. He would want to stay here like this with Jimin forever. Jungkook shifted a bit trying to look up and see if Jimin was awake. His face heated up, and Jimin's icy gaze was fixed on his. Fully awake, Jimin's eyes never left Jungkook ones. Jungkook put his palm over Jimin's eyes covering them and looking away in shyness " Why were you staring at me? I probably look ugly when I wake up"

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's soft hand and kissed his knuckles, feeling like the gesture was natural to do. Jungkook's cheeks took an even darker color than they already were. The familiar warm feeling in his stomach kicked him again. Jimin's eyes and touch just made him feel some type of way. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off Jimin they were just so beautiful. Jimin noticed how close Jungkook was to him, slowly grabbing Jungkook's face with one of his hands he pushed a bit forward and gave Jungkook a peck on the lips.

Getting out of his daydreaming, Jungkook's eyes flew open when he felt the soft pillow lips on his thin ones. He quickly sat up, directly sitting on Jimin's member. His hands resting on Jimin's chest started sweating, his eyes were still wide open and so was his mouth. Jimin just kissed him. He still was shooked and he couldn't believe what just happened. All his body was hot, very hot. He was feeling million of emotions inside him.

" I'm sorry I just couldn't hold myself when I saw you so close. I will never do- " Jimin was interrupted but the soft lips which were on top of his. His hands went on Jungkook's hair running it all over them loving how soft it felt. He pushed himself off of the sofa which made Jungkook sit right on his lap.

The kiss was filled with pure passion and love. Both boys needed this and they put all of them in their first kiss. Jimin slowly licked Jungkook's dark pink lips for permission and Jungkook, of course, open his mouth to welcome Jimin's long tongue which slid inside and start touching every corner of his mouth.

The feeling was amazing. Jimin had never left so happy, excited, passionate, and lustful in a long time. This feeling was new to his now cold heart but he loved it as he loved the beautiful man he was kissing right now.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hair for dear life. Pulling on them hard, making Jimin's head fall back and their lips separate. Jungkook missed his touch, his tongue, his warmth. He wanted a lot more from Jimin, he craved for him. Pulling Jimin near him by his hair he connected their lips for another long passionate kiss.

Jimin pulled away slowly, saliva connecting their swallowed lips. " God Jungkok, you better get up before I fuck you in this sofa right here right now....unless you would love to". Jimin was pretty confident in what he was saying. His eyes were lustful and his big pink lips had formed a wide smirk.

Ignoring their hard dicks Jungkook jumped off Jimin's lap, feeling shy under Jimin's lustful eyes and attractive low voice. He saw Jimin one last time before leaving that room as fast as he could. He couldn't believe what just happened. He had kissed Jimin, on the lips, WITH A TOUNGE. God his lips felt like heaven, his long tongue traveling around Jungkook's mouth.

His dick was so hard it started to hurt. Going inside his room he took off all his clothes. Opening his bathroom door and going under the shower. He runs the cold water trying to cool off his hot body and Jimin running on his mind was not helping at all.

He needed Jimin, he craved his touch, his kisses his lips his body next to him. He was dying to kiss those lips again.

Would they kiss again? He definitely would love to but would Jimin like to? He felt ashamed. What if he wasn't good? Jimin is a professional at sexual stuff. What would Jungkook do if they went further, he didn't know how to act with Jimin. He had sex before but never with a dominant.

Jimin must be experienced since he has had a lot of subs and he goes on BDSM bars. How would it feel to let Jimin dominate him? Would Jimin do to him all the things that the guy in the video did to his submissive? Or would he experience new things he hadn't seen before?

He didn't know Jimin for too long but his desire was endless. He would want to touch him everywhere. He wants Jimin to own him, his body, and his mind. He wants Jimin to possess his everything and take control over him.

Jungkook got out of the shower, still trying to stop his crazy thoughts. He didn't want to move with a boner around the house, especially in front of Jimin. After what they did, how could he even face him? He would die from embarrassment.

Should he ignore Jimin? I mean Jimin probably wouldn't even notice.

Or would he.....

HI GUYS! I'M BACK, ENJOY ;)