-XIII-

Jungkook gulped, nervous about what Jimin's next move could be. Was this about to be the moment he had been waiting for?

 Jungkook was taken aback when he saw Jimin walk away... Wait that's it he thought....is he joking with me.

Jungkook followed Jimin with his eyes without moving from where he was. Slowly Jimin sat on their new black leather sofa.

Jimin raised his hand and signaled Jungkook to come in front of him with his finger. He watched Jungkook walk slowly closer and closer to where he was sitting till Jungkook was standing in front of him.

" Lay over my lap. "

Jungkook's eyes opened wide and his mouth fell open. He wasn't expecting THAT to happen, he knew where this was going but he didn't know if he wanted to do it or not...the thought kinda scared him but aroused him too.

" I said lay on my lap Jungkook "

....

Jimin was getting impatient waiting for Jungkook to react. Jungkook slowly got down putting his torso carefully on Jimin's thighs and getting comfy by moving around a bit. Jimin could feel that Jungkook was a bit tense so he slowly caressed his back moving his hand in circular motions feeling Jungkook relax under his hand.

" Jungkook I'm sure you are smart enough to understand what's going to happen. Do I have your permission for this?"

Jimin wanted to be sure Jungkook was ok with this. It had to be something both sides should agree on. After what it seems like a minute Jungkook took a deep breath and nod his head.

" Use your words. "

Jimin's hand went through Jungkook's hair pulling it lightly making his cock leak precum all over his tip. " Yes, Jimin you have my permission."

Jimin patted his head, slowly traveling his hand down to his back till he reached his big plumply ass. He gave it a hard squeeze loving how it felt under his hand.

On the other side, Jungkook was drooling over Jimin's touch. He wanted to feel Jimin's hands all over his body in places other people can't see and reach. A whine escaped his lips when Jimin patted his ass to signal him to raise his hips, sliding his pants and underwear in one go till the ankles of his feet.

" I want you to count each spank that I give to you and when I pause imma ask you the number, if you say the wrong number we will restart. Got it? "

" Yes sir. "

Jimin felt that right on his dick, Jungkook knew what he was doing. Jimin couldn't wait to spank that attitude out of him.

" Good boy " Jungkook moaned by the name. It was the first time someone called him in such a way and he wasn't expecting to turn him on so much.

The first slap landed hard on his left cheek leaving a burning sensation after. Jungkook could swear that he was about to cum if Jimin continued like this. Five more others came after quickly right in the same cheek. Jungkook bit on his wrist so he wouldn't moan, he felt way too embarrassed for that.

Jimin grabbed both of Jungkook's wrists and put them behind his back. " Moan for me Jungkook " the command was followed but two other hard slaps and a loud moan came from Jungkook's mouth.

" You sound so pretty to me Jungkook ~ " a whine escaped from Jungkook. His brain was filled with Jimin and Jimin only. His voice, his scent, his dominant aura, all he could think of right now was the man next to him.

Jimin got closer to Jungkook's ear and whispered " Number?"

Jungkook thought for a second " 7 "

" 8 actually. You better start counting them again or we will stay here for a long time."

Jimin continuously spanked Jungkook, enjoying the feeling of the hot, red flesh on his hand. His ears filled with Jungkook's loud moans and whines trying to get away from Jimin's lap. But of course, Jimin had a good grip on the boy so that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

" This is your punishment for ignoring me Jungkook. So deal with it like the good boy you are. "

" Ahhh please " Jimin gave another hard slap on both of his ass cheeks. He was loving his handprints on them.

Jungkook was a crying mess, for now, he couldn't hold his cum anymore. His dick was in between Jimin's knees and the friction wasn't helping. He slowly moved his hips trying to get better friction but stopped when he felt Jimin's hand grab a strong hold on his shaft.

" If you give me the right number you can cum baby " Jimin's voice sound deep and authoritative, we weren't gonna let the little boy do whatever he wanted.

" Mhhhh 15. Please let me cum sir ~"

Jimin started stroking Jungkook till he reached his orgasm. " Cum for me baby you did so good." Jungkook threw his head back, his mouth opens wide with spit dripping on each side mixed with his tears that wouldn't stop falling. The overstimulation had overwhelmed all his body causing Jungkook to shake violently on Jimin's lap while his cum dripped from Jimin's hand to the carp.

It took Jungkook a minute to come back to reality. He started to calm down taking deep breaths while Jimin was rubbing circles on his back. Jimin helped him get up and sit on his lap, pulling his pants up.

" You did so well Jungkook, I'm proud of you " Jungkook hugged Jimin, already missing his touch. Jimin smiled, seeing that Jungkook was ok, and hugged him softly.

" I will prepare you a bath ok love " Jungkook was too exhausted to respond so he just nods. Jimin slowly got up, laying Jungkook on the sofa, and went to the bathroom to prepare the tub.

Wait for Jimin, Jungkook felt so happy that he and Jimin started to connect. He wanted to know more from Jimin. Smiling wide he fell asleep thinking about the man he was madly in love with.

Hi guys! I'm just gonna say....it's about to go down soon ;)