9:00 p.m. ll

3rd P.O.V

Thursday, August 20

        The performance that Jin had done left the crowd shocked and wanting more from Jin. Every time Jin would change his performances for the man that he liked, it would fill him up with satisfaction and desire to take everything from him. Jin knew it was bound to happen soon because the connection is too strong to ignore it. For now, Jin had to focus on tonight as he squealed because he knew that he had blown everyone away. He started to fix his wig, makeup, and outfit that he was wearing to go back out.
Most of the strippers were sitting with the audience while they continue to drink and spend their money. Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting there with a few bottles of soju, and unlike Yoongi, Namjoon was aware of the atmosphere around them and got up to go to the bar. As he reached the bar, he saw Unobtainable Jin talking with Tae and couldn't help but stare at him.
           "Hey, handsome, How have you been? Are you going to come to talk with me?" Jin said as he slowly turned towards Namjoon, who had his eyes on him.
         "Uh um yeah, I was just about to come and pay to spend some time with you; by the way, you look beautiful today, " Namjoon said without thinking as Jin caught him off guard.
       "Awwww, you are so cute I can just eat you up. I'll be waiting for you, so don't leave me hanging." Jin said as he bit his finger while moving closer to Namjoon and slowly going behind the bar where Tae was.
"Taehyungie, make sure to give this cutie everything he wants. Take care of him for me." Jin whispers into Tae's ear before checking who had paid for services and then winking at Namjoon before leaving.
"I'll like to pay for some services to talk with Unobtainable Jin and some time for my friend with the waiter Hoseok," Namjoon managed to say after the interaction with Jin. Namjoon and Taehyung just stared at each other before Namjoon said, " Umm, by the way, my name is Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you." Tae nodded his head before saying, "H-hi, my name is Kim Taehyung. It's nice to meet you too." Tae had given Namjoon his card and told him he could go to the talking booths.
       Tae had told Hobi about the payment, and Hobi was shocked but still went over to the table where Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting where he found Yoongi once again. Yoongi was drunk and in his world and overlooked Hobi until he heard, "Ummm, he-hello sir, I was sent over because you paid for my services. May I take a seat?" Yoongi looked up and scanned Hobi from head to toe before nodding and pointing for him to sit next to him. Hobi blushed as he sat down next to Yoongi, who then closed the space between both of them. Yoongi was feeling flirty, so he put his arm around Hobi and whisper into his ear, "What's your name? You caught my eyes from the first day I entered this club." Hobi was shocked and just stared down at the ground before saying, "Thank you, sir. My name is Jung Hoseok. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?" Yoongi had a smirk on his face, and his eyes were full of desire as he gently lifted Hobi's face to face him. "Don't worry, baby; I don't bite, and it's a pleasure to meet such a beauty as you. My name is Min Yoongi." Yoongi said while caressing Hobi's hair and taking in his features. Yoongi and Hobi spent most of the night together getting to know each other, with Yoongi doing most of the talking.
         On the other side of the club, Namjoon was sitting drinking a glass of whiskey as Jin sat across from him drinking a margarita. Both of them sat there staring at each other as this was their second official conversation. Jin couldn't handle the staring contest anymore and made the first move by leaning in and saying, "Hey, if you keep staring at me like that any longer, your eyes are going to be stuck like that." Namjoon cleared his throat before saying, "Umm. Sorry, I just can't take my eyes off of you." "Oh yeah, do you like me that much?" Jin said before standing up and walking to take a seat next to Namjoon. "Yeah, I think I like you a lot, and I barely know your name," Namjoon said as he unbuttoned his suit and made space for Jin to sit down next to him. "Well, let's get to know each other because we are going to spend a lot of time together. My name is Kim Seokjin, but you can call me yours." Jin said in a sultry way while playing with the hem of Namjoon's dress shirt. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kim Seokjin; my name is Kim Namjoon at your service," Namjoon said as he looked at Jin and held his hand in his before giving it a small peck. 

Hi guys, last time I updated, it was 2020, so although it's late, lol Happy New Year's. 😂😂 This is a little gift for everyone that has been reading this story. Thank you for liking and commenting. I hope you enjoy these recent chapters! Like always thank you sooooo much for reading this story. 💜💜💜💜💜