Pasión&Deseo

Kim Seokjin P.O.V

    Level one where anybody can show up and have a good time, but these people can't get far because let's be honest they are all broke or close to broke. These people will never get to reach higher levels and feel the glory of having money and spending it all. As for the services, the strippers perform pole dancing that's the limit, which means it takes years to reach level four.
Level two can't be any better than level one, but it's an "upgrade" to those that don't have an ambition to reach the glorious paradise that is level four. The people in this level have limited money and won't waste it freely. These people want to have fun,but don't want to spend money? Ugh!, this makes the strippers job sooo much harder, and having a limit of pole dancing and having a drink with customers doesn't help.
Level three means you have around 1,ooo-1,000,000 won. I would say how much money people have in levels one and two, but the amount is so pitiful that nobody talks about it. This level allows the customer to have a taste of what could be level four. Strippers have a good time because they have the chance to provide pole dancing, drinking with customers, and conversation booths.
   Ohhhhh, finally the glorious paradise that is level four. This is where the fun begins and where all the most powerful customers spend their time and money. It took some time to reach a position of power and importance to stand where I am. I, Kim Seokjin, the best stripper at Pasión&Deseo, but nobody can afford to buy me as a private stripper. As a stripper at level four, I get to provide pole dancing, drinking with customers, conversation booths, go on dates with customers, and become a private stripper. Every stripper has a price, but mine is the highest and no one has come close to obtain me as their private stripper.

Welcome to Pasión&Deseo

Hi, I am sorry this introduction was so long, but if anyone decides to continue reading I'll try to make the chapters shorter. I hope you enjoy this book, it's my first time writing fanfics. Thank you! 💜💜