Chapter 5

Devin in the mm
LONDONS POV
I saw Jordan witha gun. I never knew he was in the gang. Paris got out the car at this house with like 4 wrecked cars. I didn't kno what to think. It's all Jordan's fault that I'm suffering. Jordan walked up to me and Paris. He bent down and kissed Paris. "Jordan y u did t tell us u was in the gang u kno selling and shit."i said kinda mad. "Girl stfu ain't nobody in kno game I just stay strapped lil scary ass u finna poss yo damn self." I was ashamed becuz he was right I was 3seconds away from shitting and pissing on myself with no hesitation. My phone rung the I saw the caller I'd it was Devin. I answer the phone.

PHONE CONVO
me:hello
Him:baby were u at what y'all doing do I need help
Me: sorry but I want u to come get me
Him: okay baby just sit tight imma ask Jordan where y'all at love u baby bye
Me : love u too baby bye.
OVER
I thought I would die here but not today nigga.
I was just glad to get away. Devin finally pulled up to this weird place.

DEVIN POV

I pulled up to this weird joint that Jordan said they were at. Next thing u kno London walkin to the car saying bye to Jordan Paris and Timia

Her: baby were u been I was so scared
Me: shit baby u kno I was looking for u.

Her: do u kno Jordan has a gun cause I sure in hell didn't i am so scared of guns.

Me: as long as u got me-.
BANG BANG BANG

all you could here was gun shots I hurry up jumped out the car and told London to duck. I pulled out my gun and ran to were I seen Paris and Jordan run out but no Tamia.
"We're the fuck is Tamia." I asked scared. They ran back in and had her in there hands she wasn't hurt she just passed out. "Shit Tamia u heavy as hell wtf y'all feed this fat bitch." Jordan's said carrying her to the car. I just laughed not holding shit back it was funny. I ran back to the car before 5 0 show up so I took off.

Paris: wat the fuck happened Devin.

Me: shit yo sis pass out her lil scary ass surprised she didn't shit herself all dat damn hollering Jordan said she was doing.

Paris: damn baby u went back to check on my family how sweet.
I didn't answer we rode in silence the rest of the way till my shit came on mind right. shit I was bumping I almost blew The speaker out that hoe.

I had to leave that how alone to get my mind right

I had to come up on a check to get my mind right

I had to get my Mind right fuck who don't like
Cuz my team don't change on me
By then we was at home.

We got out and London said "so u had to leave me alone to get ur mind right." I laughed and said "baby no cuz u kno damn well U ain't no hoe u my girl my baby u my heart and I love you. "

"Awww Devin I love you to I thought u was just with me to hit and split but ig not."

"Hell nah we still virgins and u ain't ready for this d."