Chapter 2 Project

London's POV
Here's we are In class. We at school eighth period and Devin is coming over. We get on the bus. He sits down I was walking and the bus hit a bump I fell right in Trevor's lap an de reach down and kiss me for a long long time and I tried to move but he wouldn't let me Devin looked up and he came up there and pulled me up. "Wtf London" "Devin I swear I didn't mean to promise he kissed me and I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me." You know what that's ok we through and my nigga just to let you know ask ur girl how she like this he went up and kissed her right on her greasy lips. I just ran to the back of the bus and cried. Devin say next to me. "Now you see how I felt" by the time he said that we were at my stop I pushed him and ran off the bus.
Devin's POV
Wtf have I done. I got off the bus and chased after her "London! London!" I ran in her house after her she locked her room door I know she been hurt since her parents died in that care wreck but that's not my fault. London baby please open the door. I hear the door unlock. I say "thank you so much." "Your welcome so what you want." "I'm sorry I was just mad." "We'll I tried to explain to you that he kissed me and was holding me." Sorry baby." I said scooping her in my arms and kissing her on the lips.
LONDON S POV
Devin threw me on the bed. Next thing you know he is on top of me. "Wait Devin wait." I said
Between moans "I'm not ready." Devin doesn't listen he just kisses on my neck "ahh Devin no." "why you tripping baby." "We just got through arguing Devin." "Okay can I make up for it." " no not like this." I say we just to young 16 really Devin. "Okay London but later don't say you want the D then.". "Okay I be sure I want you nasty." I sad being funny. We got at my computer desk up stairs and got to work. I sat in his lap we took a break and I dosed off. "Baby baby baby." I hear Devin calling me so I woke up. "What Devin." I said kinda sleepy. "Ready to start back working." He said. "No I just wanna sleep we can finish tomorrow." "Okay we'll I'm finna go." " no Devin lay with me." I sad kinda winning. "Okay,"he laid down with me.
Devin POV
I just wanna get on her and fuck the shit out of her. I started rubbing her body she kinda moves closer. "Baby I gotta go" I said hoping she don't ask question. "Okay bye bae.". We'll that went ok. As I was walking out I heard London scream. I ran back in. "London are you okay." "Devin she says while crying. She just slid on the floor. I run and grab her and hold her. I took the phone and read the text

Unknown: sorry to inform you but you parent have died in a car accident please contact us ASAP.

I felt so bad I could cry for her. I just started kissing her on the cheek. Then all of a sudden she got on top of me and then just kissed me. "London what are you doing?" She then said breathing hard "you said you wanna make me feel better please do it then." "No! you don't really want this your just saying this to get past the hurt." She then started punching me asking me to please have sex please I just looked and I said I would call her later and I left.