Chapter 1 >Moving in<

Chapter 1 Moving In 

Wow today is the day I finally get to move in with my older brother. Some of you might know him he plays bass in the band Panic! at the Disco. I mean they are pretty good, but honestly I think they should get rid of the lead singer Brendon (Guys don't hate on me.. I love Brendon). He's just a total dick and doesn't deserve the stuff he has today, but oh well. Now you guys are probably like "Mia Dallon is in a band with him you realize you'll end up having to be around him at some point" yeah I know. But I have a plan for when that time comes around. *evil laugh* I look over at the clock and realize i'm going to miss my flight if I dont hurry up. I finish up throwing everything in my last bag and rush down stairs to my cab waiting outside my house.

*Skip to airport*

As we arrived at the airport I paid the driver and collected my bags to go to my flight. After I got through security I decided to text my brother and tell him that we were about to board the plane and that I would see him in a couple of hours. Finally they called for my flight and I went to get on the plane. I had also paid extra to ensure that I got a window seat because I love watching the beautiful sky as we fly. Ugh I got no sleep last night so I should just sleep now. I said goodbye to the beautiful Flordia sky before I left it then I slowly fell asleep to the plane taking flight. 

*Off the plane*

I was currently collecting my bags from the bag thingy which was actually really hard because me being me having my bags all black. >_<  After about 10 minutes I finally found my bags and started looking for Dallon. From a distance I heard my name being called so I turned around and saw my big brother. I ran to him and jumped in his arms, DAMN DALLON YOU GOT SO MUCH TALLER THAN ME WHAT THE HELL!! He just laughed and told me to grab my bags so we could head home. On the way home I put in a My Chemilcal Romance CD and the first song that came on was Im not okay so of course I cried for like the whole song. I'm sorry they just hit the feels, and I can't help myself. I must have got lost in my thoughts because I had Dallon shaking my shoulder saying that we were home. Me and him went to the back of his car and grabbed my things and took them inside. As I went into the house I just left my stuff by the door so I could explore a little bit. So far I had found the kitchen, dinning room, down stairs bathroom, basement, living room, and the back door leading to a patio with an in ground pool. I made my way back to the door to grab my stuff when I noticed all of it was gone. I yelled after Dallon and I got an answer from someone else. Their voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't tell who it was so I followed it up the stairs.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys yes I know this was a short chapter, but I'm working on longer chapters okay? okay 

Oh and guys I need a bestfirend in the story so if you want to be in the story just somment your name or a name you want in it! :) 

Next update either tonight or tomorrow mk