Chapter .5: MEET THE CHARACTERS!!!!

Caitlin: Well my name is Caitlin, obviously. I am 20 years old and in going to University (Uni.) in England. I was born in America and got sent to England on the student exchange program. My bestie Raven entered the contest but she didn't win, the snotty stuck- up bitch from our school won and her name is Zoe. Cheerleader, soccer player, volleyball player, slut, polular, you name it (or him)she has probably done it. Did I say that I have 2 boyfriends and feel SOOOOO GUILTY about it. 

Dan: Well my name is Dan and I have a YouTube channel, DanIsNotOnFire. I live in England and am currently going to Uni. I am also 21 years of age. I forgot to mention that I love Zoe and Caitlin (yes I am cheating on Caitlin with Zoe.....problem bro?)

Zoe: My name is Zoe, like you didn't already know that. I was VERY popular at my school back in America and everybody loved me and they all cried when I left to go to this stupid, smelly, country. I didn't even want to go here. They should have let that weird girl with that bird name go instead of me. Oh what was her name.......ROBYN!!!!!!! Yeah her name is Robyn. they  only sent me here because my mum (great now im talking like them) sent me here cause she was sick of hearing the bed rock every night. Well at least I got two boyfriends out of it ;) but one broke up with me and he is a duchebag for doing that and if he says anything mean about me when he is typing up his "About Me" LORD HELP ME I WILL GO ALL TAYLOR SWIFT ON HIM. But I still love him and want him to fuck me so hard. Unlike the douche that I am dating right now.

Phil: Hi, im Phil and i am an English YouTuber. I am 20 years of age and I am in LOVE with a girl named Caitlin and she is beautiful. BAI. OH I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I AM IN UNI, AND THAT MY EX GIRLFRIEND IS A REAL BITCH. OK I THINK IM DONE NOW BAI.