Golden Freddy

Five Nights At Freddy's
AlwAys mAking us feel curious.
A very mysterious gAme.

There Are mAny humors About it.
MAny theories About it.
CheAts.

This gAme AlwAys mAde us wonder...
'Who killed the children ?'
'Who is Purple Guy ?'
'Golden Freddy. Hallucination or a real animatronic ?'
'What made the bare endoskeleton moves ?'
'Why, do we just sit on our chair, without moving at all ?'

I wondered why ? Why everytime Golden Freddy made a jump-scare, the game will crashes and forcibly quit the game ? Why is that ? Is it true, that the 5 murdered children are stuffed into the suit ?

So here is my thoughts about Golden Freddy. Some of the information are some from an app that I have. And its websites.

• Some speculate that Phone Guy was stuffed into Golden Freddy's suit after The 4th Night's message. This is mainly because Golden Freddy's killscreen soundbyte can be heard just before the message cuts off.

• It is possible that Golden Freddy is the suit used during The Missing Children Incident. This would explain his lifeless behavior, due to him being a costume with no person in it.

• I have played the game and I thought I saw something behind the stage. (Maybe) It could be Golden Freddy's endoskeleton. Some people said that it is just a spare endoskeleton. But who knows ?

• The above picture shows a woman holding a plush toy while talking on the phone. Her son wanted her to carried him but the woman just leaved her son. See the plushie. It is GOLDEN FREDDY. At first I thought that it was just her hair. But why in the world she put two black button on her hair ? And at the end of this music video, the fifth child that are murdered (who is also the woman son) are took to a room. There is a big box there, wrapped in paper and ribbons. Freddy, the one who took the child to the room, opens the box and slowly revile Golden Freddy's suit inside it. Then, the video end with a 'It's me' screen, like when we summon Golden Freddy.

That is all my theories or maybe trivia. If you have time, please, chat with me. Maybe we could discover more and more about those mysteries. Okay ? Next one will be The Bite of '87 !