The Flashback

"You're such a disappointment Karl!" My mother screams and throws a glass bottle towards me. It broke and the shards of glass cut my cheek close to my eye. It was definitely deep. "I wish I never had you!" She scream and starts to walk towards me.

"M-mom please no." She only laughs wickedly and starts to kick at my sides. "You're so disgusting Karl!" She screams and punches my nose. Fuck. It's broken.. She then starts punching everywhere on my face. Lip. Eyes. Nose. Cheeks. Everywhere.

"I wish you would just disappear!" She screams. After for what felt like an eternity she stopped kicking me and walked back to her room slamming her door. I whimper and lay there for awhile. The pain was terrible. Every inch of my fucking body was hurting. My chest and stomach had bruises forming. My eyes and cheeks did too. She busted open my lip. Abs my nose is broken gushing out blood.

After awhile I got up. Whimpering and crying because of the pain. I limped over to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. God I look horrible. I grab some toilet paper and clean up the dried blood on my lip. I wiped my nose. It hurt so badly. After I finished cleaning up my face I limp to my room. I can't take this anymore.

I grabbed my backpack and packed clothes. I packed some stuff to eat. Then I walked over to my moms room. I cracked the door to see her passed out on her bed. I tip toe over to her drawer and pull it open. There stood about 100 dollars worth of cash. I took it all and walked out. I put in my pocket and grabbed my bag.

I look over at my puppy and see her looking at me with sad eyes. "Aww girl. You're coming with me." I say and smile. I pack her food bowel and water bowel and then her food. I also packed a bunch of water bottles. I put on her harness and then grabbed her leash. She jumped up and wagged her tail. "You ready to go baby?" I ask her and she barks. "Shhh we don't want to wake up her." I clip her leash on the hoop of the harness and swung my bag over my back. I made sure to grab my charger and phone.

"Okay baby. It's time to go." I say and take a deep breath. I start walking with her walking besides me. I open the door and step out. Once I closed the door I already felt so refreshed. Like a weight lifted from my shoulders. I bent down to pet baby then started walking. I didn't know where I was going to go but it's going to be far away from here.

A/n: hellooooo. I hope you like this chapter! The dogs name is baby by the way lmao. If you care the breed is a pitbull. Anyways. I hope you guys have a great day/night! This book is going to be pretty long. I hope aha. Also when the pages have names instead of numbers that means it's the next chapter. When it has a number it's a continuation of the last chapter :)

~Miller out❤︎