Streaming?

I woke up and looked around. It's been a couple days now since I've moved in with Nick. It's been really nice. He's been really nice to me and great company. He's really funny and sweet as well. I get up and walk over to the bathroom that's across the hall from my room.

I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed. God my hair is ridiculous. Then my eyes travel to the scar that's on my cheek bone. I frown at the hideous scar but look away. I grab my brush and start to brush my hair. I walk back to my room and got dressed. I decided on a blue hoodie and some black jeans.

I walked back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once I was satisfied I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth. I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone to check the time. 9:45. I yawned and walked over to my door and opened it. Soon after I opened it Baby jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. I chuckle at her eagerness and walked into the living room.

I see Nick sitting on the couch on his phone. I walk over to the couch and lean on the back of it. He looks up from his phone and over to me. "Oh good morning Karl." I smile and yawn again. "Good morning." He gets up and walks over to his room. He looks over at me with the expression that he wanted to tell me something.

"Whats up?" I ask him with a confused look on my face. He smiles and takes a deep breath. "Okay so how about I show you what I do to afford all this." He gestures towards the house. I smile and nod following him into his office. I looked around and saw lots of drawings of him. Fan art? And even some pictures of him with other people.

He sits down in his gaming chair and motions for me to come next to him. I walk over and he starts up his pc. "So I'm kinda popular on social media. I stream minecraft and other games for a living." I nod and smile. That's cool. He must be really popular if he can afford this by just streaming games. Soon his pc lights up and he clicks on minecraft. The loading screen pops up and we wait for it to load.

He then goes onto a world called the Dream Smp. Interesting. "I was thinking we could stream together. Like I stream and introduce you to my friends and fans. Don't worry they will love you!" I look at him kinda nervous but nod. "Okay I'm down." He smiles and gets up grabbing another gaming chair. He sets it by him and I sit down. He then clicks on a new tab and twitch popped up on the screen.

I knew how twitch worked as I played around on it before. He gets everything set up and soon clicks on the live button. Instead of us popping on his screen a thing that said "starting soon" displays the screen. After a couple of minutes of people storming in he started to talk. "Hey everyone! How are you all doing today?" He waits for a couple of seconds and looks at the chat.

He smiles before continuing. "So I thought we would hop on the dreamsmp today. I also have someone I want to introduce you too. He's a really cool guy and I think you'll like him!" After he said that he got into the world and soon he put on his face cam. Everyone started spamming the chat.

FACE CAM SAPNAP

YEEES SAPNAP FACECAM!

ABOUT TIME YOU GIVE US A FACE CAM STREAM!

He then motions for me to get into frame. I take in a deep breath and lean into the frame of the camera. I wave and smile. "Hi everyone." Nick smiles and laughs at my nervousness. "Everyone this is Karl! His socials are Karljacobs on almost everything." I look at him with wide eyes. He exposed my socials. Soon after my phone started buzzing off the hook.

"Oh goodness thanks Nick." I say and laugh as my phone continues to buzz. I decide to put it in my lap so it doesn't make any noise. Soon Nick starts moving around his character. "Oh hey Dream and George are on." He says as he starts walking towards them. Soon I see a green guy with a smiley face and a brown haired guy with a blue shirt and clout goggles.

Nick types into the chat on minecraft asking what vc they are on. Once they answered Nick joined their call. "DREAM GEORGE!" He yelled really loud. I jump a bit as he scared me. Of course everyone on the stream saw it.

KARL NOT USED TO NICK BEING LOUD AHAHA

KARL GET USED TO IT

AWWW WHEN KARL JUMPED!

I read the chat and laugh. "Hey Sapnap!" They both say into the call. I look over at him confused. "Oh Sapnap is my name on my socials." I nod and smile. "Makes more sense now." He nods and laughs. "Wait who's that?" I hear someone say. "Oh yeah guys meet my friend Karl!" As he said that I heard the ding of someone else joining the call.

"AYE SAPNAP MY MAN!" I heard and jumped again. These people are really loud. As I listen to the voice I realize how familiar it sounds. "Hey Quackity!" As soon as Nick- well Sapnap said that i wide eyed. No way. It couldn't be. "Alex?!" I ask into the call. It was silent for a bit before he responded. "WAIT IS THAT KARL?!"

I laugh and smile. "Yeah it's me." Sap looks at me confused. "Alex was my best friend as a child before i you know." He nods and looks back at the screen. "KARLOS MY MAN." I laugh at his nickname he has for me. "Where've you been man? It seems like forever since I've talked to you!" I frown and sigh. "Yeah I know sorry. Things just happened. I'll catch you up when we are done streaming." He hums in response and they go on with whatever the dream smp is.

"Wait Karl log onto your acc and I'll send you the stuff for the server." Dream said. I nod and hum as I get onto the other pc and log onto my account. "Alright I am in." I say as I log into the server. I walk around trying to find Sap, George, and Dream. Once I find them I sprint over to them. "Hellooooo." Sap then proceeds to spam crouch his character. I laugh and spam crouch as well.
————————————————————————

"Well that's all for the stream today guys. I love you all and thank you for watching! Remember to go follow Karl! And he just made a twitch acc so be sure to subscribe to him! Bye everyoneeee." With that Sap ends the stream. I smile and he looks over at me. "That was really fun!" I say happily. He chuckles and smiles. "Tomorrow we will get you your own set up so you can start to stream as well."

I smile and nod. We both get up and walk out. I checked the time and it was already 8:30. "I think ima head to bed." I say and yawn. He nods and we go our separate ways. As I get changed and sit down on my bed I think.

This day was fun. I'm very greatful for Nick. I'm so glad he let me stay. He's really amazing in all honesty. Not to mention hot. Wait what?

A/n: well here we are everyone. This chapter is pretty long lmao. I'm sorry for that. I just had so much to write in this chapter. So Karl met Dream and George. And he starts thinking of Nick differently ooooo. Lmao we will see what happens next

~Miller out❤︎