How we met :)

Levi's POV:
I just woke up this morning hearing Luca crying into his pillow, I finally got up and decide to check on Luca, and when I did I saw tears running down his face I asked him on what was wrong. He replied with "Levi will I ever get a girlfriend." I didn't know what to say so I tried to comforting him by saying "Luca you will get a girlfriend one day, I believe in you!" He immediately hugged me right after I said that. After that I went to go change into my normal outfit that I always wear every single day, I went down to get breakfast from my mom, she made me and Luca pancakes for our first day of high school, she started to cry when me and Luca were eating our pancakes, I asked her what was wrong and she just cried even more. I just ignored it after me and Luca ate, our car broke down so we couldn't drive to school so me and Luca walked to our high school since it wasn't so far away from our home, after 5 minutes of walking we finally arrived at our high school. Luca was very shy to even walk inside the school so I gave him a push and he bumped into a girl with orange hair. ??:"Hey! Watch where your going marshmallow!!" Luca just frozen and just went behind me . I saw this girl with golden hair and a pink skirt with pigtails. I was completely lost so I asked her for some help. "Levi:hey you with the pigtails!" "??:me?" "Levi:yes you aren't you the only one with golden hair with pigtails and a pink outfit?" "??:I guess so? Anyways what do you need?" "Levi: I was wonder if you could show me where math class is?" "??:ofc!! You have the same class with me!" "Levi: thank you- wait what is your name again?" "??:Alexandra! But you can call me Alex." "Levi: well thank you Alex for helping us." "Alex:who is that dude with the white hair behind you?" Luca was too shy to even blink. So I answered for him "Levi:his name is Luca and he is a bit shy..but don't mind him." *the bell rings* "Levi:well we have to go to class! See you there I guess?" "Alex:yeah see you there silly goose!!"
Alex's POV:
after I called Levi a silly goose his face became red. I wonder why, I noticed I was very late to class because I was thinking about the silly goose(Levi) I ran to class and noticed some pink cat scratching our school door, at first I thought it was a murder and almost screamed. But I opened the door to see a little kitty and it had pink fur and softer then a baby's bum, it jumped in my arms and I saw she was a girl, I didn't know what to name it and I didn't even have time to drop her off to my house. I just put her in my backpack with a hole peeking out so she can breathe, I ran as fast as I could to class so I wasn't late enough, as soon as I got there everyone was looking at me like I just pooped my pants. The cat meows and my teacher asks me "why did I hear a meow?
"Do you have a cat in your backpack miss Alexandra?" I was so scared that I said yes and i quickly said that I was joking and laughed it off. I went running to my seat right next to my best friend charli! We were passing notes to each other because we couldn't talk in class or we would be schooled. I told charli about the cat being in my bag and how I found her. I was thinking of names for the cat during class, after class it was lunch and I ran our the door as quickly as possible, I bumped into the silly goose again but I didn't notice it was him, I yelled at him "Alex:HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING STUPI-" Levi pulled my head up because he was taller then me, I immediately freaked out and ran to the cafeteria. I saw Levi and Luca sitting at lunch alone until these fan girls came up to Levi and said "hey there hottie ;) are you free after school ..?" I felt jealous but I'm not sure why. A bit later my boyfriend zach shows up to say hi to me at lunch! He was really late because he got in trouble.. I still love him tho! He is such a cutie and he makes me feel beautiful and loved. Zach said he could stay with me until my school ended because he only really cared about me and his brother. He is very overprotective, I cant even be friends with the boy teachers. Me and Zach were talking until Levi and Luca came up to us and said hi! Zach gave Levi the death stare, I could see it in his eyes. I kissed Zach in the lips and he kissed me back. "Alex:Bye zachypoo <3" "Zach:bye princess" Levi was very shocked.

(hii! So I didn't mean to put Zach in this story but I find this story very interesting and I hope you guys like it!! Stay tune for part 2 :D)