How we met part 3..

THE NEXT MORNING

LEVIS POV:
I woke up with someone calling me, I found out it was a the owner of the puppy i have gotten alex , she told me the puppy was ready to pick up.
It was 7 in the morning so I tried my best not to wake anybody up, luca woke up crying and scared me saying "l-Levi I-I had a bad dream." I freaked out and slapped him on accident, he started to cry and my parents woke up , they started yelling at me which wasn't suppose to happened, I just wanted alex to not be pissed off at me anymore. After my parents were done yelling at me I went to my car and started to drive 4 whole hours to the owners house.

FOUR HOURS LATER...

LEVIS POV:
after the 4 hours finally, I saw the cute little puppy , it was a sweet little boy , he was so cute and I knew that Alex was gonna love him I paided the owner the $300 and left because I was VERY tired and I just wanted to get this over with , once I got home I went online to look for some cute stuff for this little dude , Luca came into my room "Levi, why the hell do you have a puppy in your room? Did mom and dad said you could get one?" "uhm— well— it isnt really for me..." "who is it for? omg! Did you get me a puppy?!" "no Luca, it's for my best friend, she got mad at me so I'm making it up for her." "oh, you have friends ?" "LUCA! DONT BE SO RUDE!" *laughs* "awh brother you know I'm kidding!" "mhm , whatever.." "Okay I'll let you be big brother! Bye!" "bye luca." after luca left I went back online to find the puppy a few things , I was thinking of downloading Instagram but I'm sure it wouldn't be fun, after a few minutes I finally finished shopping for the puppy, I spent over $600 that wasn't supposed to happen lol, it's pretty late and I have school tomorrow so I should go to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY!

ALEXS POV:
my alarm clock woke me up so early, it was 5am and I needed to get ready because I take only a hour to get ready , that's not THAT long right? Who am I kidding. After I did my makeup Levi called me , I was shocked  and I didn't wanna call him or even see him , I decided not to pick up because I didn't wanna remember on what happened on Saturday. Tears running down my eyes , I asked myself on why I was crying. This is so stupid why am I crying over a boy when I have a boyfriend!! KEEP YOURSELF TOGETHER ALEXANDRA!!! I began to start packing my bags and walk to my boyfriend's house , I called him last night but he wouldn't answer, I decided to surprise him with a visit! I made some cookies for him to show my love , once I was at the door at his house I began to knock 3 times , no one answered. I remembered that I have a key to his house that he gave me 3 years ago, I used it and yelled his name, "Zach!?" "Zachypoo? Where are you? You didn't answer the door or my calls yesterday, are you okay zachy?" I heard some footsteps upstairs , I didn't wanna go up because I didn't want it to look like I was snooping through his house but I was extremely worried , I went to his room and it was unlocked , I opened the door and.........

PART 4 COMING SOON I PROMISE! <3

follow my instagram for some updates about the story🫣
instagram: lucky.einstein!