how we met part 4 ;)

ALEX'S POV:
as soon as I opened Zach's door I saw him in bed with another woman, they didn't see me so I just quickly ran away, I went to school and tried not to cry over what happened or else people will ask me on what happened, as soon as I walked in levi was getting his stuff from the locker and I jumped right into his arms "hey hey hey, why are you crying alex?" *sniffs* "I-I-I don't wanna t-talk about it levi please." "okay, you can stay in my arms as long as you want." i hugged him even tighter. "thank you so much Levi for being there for me , I'm sorry for everyt—" "shhh.... your fine I forgive you for everything , now just don't talk."  *BELL RINGS* "shit that's the bell." "I don't wanna go." "it's okay we will just skip classes just this one day mk?" okay." I get out of Levi's arms and walk to the car with him , he grabs my hand and holds it until we got to the car after we got into the car I started to cuddle with Levi in the backseat, he kissed my head and forehead, I fell i asleep

LEVIS POV:
after Alex fell asleep I put her in my lap so she could be more comfortable, I kissed her before she fell asleep, I still wonder why she was crying. *alex wakes up* "Levi?"
"Yes Alex?" "do you still wanna know on why I was crying?." "yes I do." "well— Zach kinda cheated on me." "WHAT.THE.FUCK." "Levi don't be mad please. I get that there is so much more prettier girls than me." "your the prettiest girl I know." I turned her head and kiss her, "Levi?" "Yes?" "I can't do this anymore, this is the second time.." "but we love each other right?" "yes but I love Zach a lot." "but he cheated on you?" "I know but I still love him , that could've been his twin brother"
"okay." I remembered the puppy that I got her. "Alex how about we go to my house just to go eat?" "sure." we drove 3 minutes to my house and I opened the door , obviously no one was there, we went upstairs and into my room I gave her the puppy. "what a cutie! Is this yours?" "no, it's yours." I smiled and she hugged me with the puppy "Levi oh my gosh! I love you so much thank you!!" "no problem pretty girl." We stayed at my house for a bit and we both fell asleep in my bed.

THE NEXT DAY

ALEX'S POV:
holy shit we stayed here overnight, whatever, I'll just get ready in his house , Oo I could wear his clothes, as soon as I was picking out on what I was gonna wear my boyfriend called me. I answered. "hello?" "Hey princess." "Oh hi zach!." "How come you weren't at school?" "I didn't feel to good." "okay princess, I have to go now." "oh. Okay bye zachypoo love u!!" "mhm bye." He hanged up and didn't even say I love you back ,  I found out that he was going out of town for 3 months which is perfect because now I could finally hang out more with Levi! I jumped with excitement until levi woke up from me jumping "what the hell are you doing." "woah your voice is so deep." "Shut up I'm tired." "okay party pooper." "Whatever pretty girl." "Don't call me that!" "I know you like it." "I do not! That's why i'm telling you to stop calling me that!" "now shut up I'm trying to sleep." "it's literally friday get up silly goose!" "you can go to school I'll sleep in." "Okay.." "bye alex have a nice day i guess." "bye Levi." I start to walk downstairs to go to his front door and I just noticed that I left my puppy in his room , he will take care of it , right? It's only for 8 hours. When I got home I saw Levi shirtless wandering around the house I began to blush and turn red "is it hot in here or is it just me?.." "oops— sorry I was working out and I got really hot then the AC stopped working soo.." "oh my.." "shut up and stop staring." "anyways- where is my puppy?" "oh he is sleeping in my bed like a little mouse." "ooh!! I wanna see!" "n—" before Levi could say anything I ran up to his room and I saw his computer that a tab was opened, he was looking at my instagram posts , I screamed to his pillow and I heard footsteps so I acted like i was sleeping "pretty girl I know your not sleeping." "ZzZzZzZzZzz- yes I am!" "then how are you talking?" "oh shit you got me there.." Levi starts to laugh "anyways, why were you looking at pictures of me?" "why not?" "I have a boyfriend you know.." "didn't we sleep together?" "yes..." "sooo.." "STOP MAKING IT AWKWARD!!" "mhm whatever ur boring as fuck." I ignored his comment and just walked downstairs. Hmm how come levis parents or brother isn't home? Ehhh its not my problem. I was baking some cookies since i was very hungry after i got off of school. 2 hours without eating! it was such a big deal for me since i get hungry a lot.. As i was making the cookie batter i felt someone touch and grab on my waist, i was freaked at first but i heard a deep voice say "Are these for me..?" "W-what.." he grabbed my waist and hugged it tighter. "You know what i said." "Levi go back to your room..." "No.." levi put his head on my shoulder, he was still grabbing on my waist. "levi your burning up." "im fine." "it's just super hot in here.." "i already got the AC to work, it should be cool in here." "noooo.." he's acting like a child, kinda cute when hes like this "Come on go lay down and in your room." "nooooo.." "your acting like a kid levi." "i'm notttt..." "you are, just go lay down and i'll go make you some soup." "will it come with the cookies you made?." "maybe" i giggled at him. I took levi back to his room and tucked him in bed, i kissed him on the forehead and he was burning hot. As i was about to leave the room he held onto my hand "don't leave.." "huh?" "stay here until i get better..." "levi ur burning up, i gotta take care of you." "p-please." his cheeks were bright red and he kept on getting hotter and hotter. "you're getting worse levi." "i-i'm not.." i held onto his hand and levi kept on rubbing it and rubbing it. "alex.?" "yes?" "can i have a hug..?' "no levi, i gotta make ur soup for you to feel better." "why nott..." "i need to take care of you like i said before." "aww, thats nooo funnn..." i let go of levis hand and went back downstairs to make his soup. I heard some footsteps coming towards me, of course it was levi. "why are you taking so long." "because i need it t-" "i didnt ask." "but you di-" "shhh.." Levi covered my mouth and told me to be slient. I heard my new puppy run down the stairs from levis room. "Levi i need to go home." "why." "I need to check on my animals." "could i come?." 'depends." "do you live alone alex..??" "yes, why?" "then lets go."

T.B.C duh duh dunnnn

part 5 coming idk just stay tune! (this was made in august of 2021 so i do not know what i put in here, im gonna discontine this soon.)

2023 update: I do not know if I'm going to be making more but I'm just gonna post this maybe final part because it's been in my drafts for 2 years now so lol