Taking Inventory

.

.

This chapter is just fleshing out the world this story takes place in. Also it explains more about borns and their physical and emotional traits. If you don't think you need this extra information, just skip this chapter. Thanks. :)

Borns:

You can either be a full born or a half-born. If you are a half-born you don't typically have the physical traits of the mob you are. Extremely rarely can half-borns use the powers full borns have.

Enderborns:

Enderborns have glowing runes running up their arms to just below their shoulders. Their runes glow the same colour as their pearl. Their arms and legs have a fade to black at the tips. Enderborns also have an ender pearl inside their chest. When they are killed it drops, and they come in many different colours. Their pearl emits a chilling cold, and allows them to teleport on rare occasion. Enderborns have high levels of endurance, speed, and balance. Most of them wear masks created for them by the endermen. They wear masks so they don't make eye contact with humans. If they do, their jaws unhinge, they grow claws, and their eyes turn purple. After this happens they attack the person who locked eyes with them.

Dream is an Enderborn.

Shulkerborns:

Shulkerborns have usually paler skin tones. They have hard, almost shell-like skin. They can store more things in their bags or containers. Their hands evolved in a way where they can't hold shields. Shulkerborns have large appetites but are extremely strong in battle. Not to mention they also have great balance and don't get hurt as much by falling from high heights.

Tubbo is a Shulkerborn.

Blazeborns:

Blazeborns are almost completely resistant to fire damage. They also are afraid of water, like they are expecting it to hurt them but it won't. Blazeborns are more childish and burn at a higher temperature than humans. If they have very strong emotions they can light their hair on fire and/or shoot fireballs from their hands.

Sapnap is a Blazeborn.

Spectralborns:

Spectralborns are semi-transparent and can float through things at will. They are also capable of possessing people. They have a lust for human flesh that is almost a primal thirst. This hunger can be satisfied by drinking human blood, but only human.  They have abnormally bad memories, and they are mostly calm and friendly.

Wilbur is a Spectralborn.

I'll add more later. I just really wasn't feeling like explaining a whole bunch of stuff.

(Authors note:

I'm working on the next chapter so it'll be out eventually. :) 

Lol I have no update schedule.  

- Pandora)