#AGL, AGL |4|

•α γυy'ς λοyaλτy, α γιρλ'ς λοvε•
¤¤♡¤¤

Dawn:

I retreated my fingers from the doorknob when I heard a certain girl's voice to have confessed her feelings to Ash inside the house.

It sounded like Serena, the girl I met with Ash back then, and they seem to have been in a private matter at the moment where I didn't need to be present at all. There was silence and I only lowered my arms along with the packaged lunchbox I was holding on with my left hand. I even brought a cake to celebrate today even though I knew it was already likely weird to do so.

I think I came at the most inappropriate time too.. Serena and Ash is just having a private time and I came before the doorstep to hear it all... I shouldn't have come to begin with~ I shouldn't have bothered what today's date was... I shouldn't have thought too much because I just messed up~ Who do I think I am~??

I only used to be his close friend~ I think I assumed myself better...

I turned away from the door and only walked silently and out of the gate before I actually did a last glance back and a taxi came by so I only rode in it.

I am sorry for bothering, Ash~ I didn't intend to overhear those things and get between your time with her. I shouldn't have come at all anymore...

Even though I considered this day so special...

I placed the lunchbox and the box of cake beside me on the seat in the taxi and opened my phone seeing the date today. October 7...

Years ago, during this same day, is the day we declared it as official, that we will be best buddies ever and it was through our high fives that we established it. Today was also the day Ash declared his ambition to travel the world and be a world-class wildlife photographer. Back in our first year of high school...

It was really a long time ago and I only thought we could celebrate it today since he is back and we saw each other again. But I think I am mistaken to consider it the same as back then.. He already mentioned that he also changed too afterall.~

What was I thinking that night?? Of course, he saved me because it was the right thing to do~ There's nothing more to it and he is just the type of person who will want to save almost everyone. Also, because maybe he considers me as his friend and nothing more~

I leaned on the seat and I heard my resounding sigh before I looked out of the window of the taxi. I felt like something warm inside me slowly faded away and I felt partly lonely...

I only opened my phone and saw a mail from May. She said that they will be coming back soon enough and that Drew will be celebrating his birthday here in the country and she wants me to be the overall planner of the celebration. I only replied that I will be glad to do it and a smiley.

Meanwhile, I received a call from the company and told me to meet up with Paul and her fiance to finalize the wedding plan so I only proceeded to the meeting location which was at a beach resort that was own by Paul's bride.

"I want the red carpet to be lined with these kind of flowers as decoration at the side... And can we add up white doves to add some romantic catch when we kiss already, babe??" Were the suggestions and I only listed to them and we continued on discussing the plan more thoroughly until everything was agreed upon.

When I excused myself to go to the restroom, I heard the girl to have mentioned Ash's name and I learned that he is the photographer of their wedding and it made me surprised. Coincidence??