PART 14

hello my lovely readers!!

kaise h aap sabhi??

dekhiye iisse pehle aap puche ki how i am? toh mein apko bata dun ki im fit and f9...with ur ashirvad...ha ha ha....i know im sounding a bit funny....ha ha ha....kya karu im very hansmukh girl.

anyways!.....................................

guys maine ap sab se kaha tha ki give some suggestions, but only one from u @TeesyaSChhabra has given me suggestion. so i want to thank her for that. so im very dissapointed from the rest of u....next time pls give ur views.
.
.
.
.
so here it is the another part of this ff.... mai janti hun ki aap sabhi bohot jyada excited hain.

infact, mein bhi iss part ko likhte waqt very happy thi...abhi bhi hun...

.
.
.
sabse pehle, AGAIN, I AM REMINDING U ALL TO GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT PART PLEASE I REALLY WANT UR SUPPORT....

.....
.....

TOH AB BOHOT BAATEIN HO GAYI TOH CHALIYE AB AAGE BADHTE H WITHOUT DOING ANYMORE BAKBAK.

......

LET'S GET STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scene starts with behir coming to sehgal house.  sehgal's welcomed bela.

sumi did aarti of mahir+bela.

after that it was time for bela to kick the rice pot. she did that and then she put her feet in kumkum plate.

she enters the house with her red feet.

mahir and everyone smiled at that.

she then applied her hands on the wall that is with yellow colour.

.............................................

now it was time for ring finding rasam. bela and mahir both dipped their hand in the milk full of rose water.

SUMI -- bela beta tum hi jitna.

ANDY -- nhi mahir beta u need to win.

everybody were cheering for them both.

suddenly mahir held bela's hand inside.

bela got shocked. she tries to remove her hands but in vain. atlast she freed her hand from him.

finally, MAHIR found out the ring and everyone cheered for him.

SUMI -- iska mtlb h ki bela par sabse jyada haq mahir ka hoga. mahir usse bohot pyar krega.

everyone got happy for him.

bela ignored him and he smirked at her.

....
....

after some time BELA WAS SITTING ON THE BED VERY NERVOUS. She was infact scared of mahir that what he will do.

atlast, MAHIR COMES TO THEIR ROOM. HE LOCKED THE ROOM. BELA GOT NERVOUS TO THE HELL AS HE WAS COMING CLOSER TO HER.

MAHIR -- finally, finally, finally, tum meri ho gayi bela. now u r fullly mine, Mrs. bela mahir sehgal. ab tum mujhse kabhi bhi dur nhi jaogi. humesha meri hi rahogi sirf meri. mein kabhi bhi tumhe khud se dur nahi jane dunga. i love uh a lottttttt bela. you r mine and only mine. and today i will make u mine fully.