Part -- 28(heart-broken bela)

Bela opens the door. She gets shocked seeing the view infront of her.

Mahir was drunk and shalini was holding him close to herself. He was hugging her.

Tears came in her eyes. She was stunned to see him like that.

Shalini -- "arey aise murti ki tarah kya khadi ho bela, come on meri help karo mahir ko uske room tak le jane mein"

Bela -- "tum or mahir ji toh office mein kuch formalities puri kar rahe the na? Toh phir mahir ji aise drunk kyu hai?"

Shalini -- "are you mad bela? Tum dekh nahi rahi ki mahir abhi kis halat mein hai? Bajaye meri help karne, u r just shooting questions on me as if maine kuch kar diya ho mahir ko"

Bela -- "shalini just answer me, mahir ji ne sharab kaise pi? Tum thi na unke sath toh tumhe toh definitely pata hi hoga"

Shalini -- "oh my god, yeh ladki sach mein pagal hai...hatto tum dur, main hi mahir ko uske room mein chhod kar aati hun"

Shalini was taking mahir to the room, bela comes and holds him.

Shalini and bela both takes mahir to his room. Shalini laid him on the bed, bela opened the cupboard to take out his clothes, when she turns she was stunned.

Shalini was on top of mahir. Mahir hugged her TIGHTLY. Bela was hurt to see them like that. She dropped the clothes there itself only. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Mahir whispers -- "dont go away please...sta...stay with..me.."

Bela was shocked.

Shalini -- "mahir baby what u r doing? Let me go"

Mahir slowly -- "no..be with me...i love you"

Bela was dreadful.

Shalini -- "oh mahir im shalu"

Mahir -- "shalu...pl...please don't leave...me"

He hugs her more TIGHTLY.

Bela became extremely hurt to hear him. She starts crying. Shalini SMIRKED evilly.

Bela was about to collapse but she composed herself and went from there running.

Here shalini hugged mahir and fall asleep.

Bela came downstairs running and went to the lawn...she was crying hard remembering his words which he said just now.

Bela cried whole night that day. she didn't slept for a minute.

In the morning.

Shalini wokes up and slowly goes away from behir's room.

After some time, bela comes to their room and recalls yesterday's incident and looks at him and recalls his words....she again got TEARY...she went to the washroom to get ready.

She was crying under the shower. Fresh tears were oozing out from her eyes. She closed her eyes feeling tired of crying. She was tired...

After 10 minutes, she came out of the washroom wearing pink coloured saree with black coloured shining thick border in it. She was doing her makeup and applying sindoor. Suddenly mahir gets up and looks at her feeling dizzy. She looks at him and remembers yesterday's incident and saw the sindoor, her eyes welled up again but she didn't showed him. after applying sindoor, She went downstairs.

Mahir was feeling very dizzy.

Someone forwards him lemonade.

He looks at that person. It was none other than Bela.