Chapter 11

I wake up with Jack's arms still around me. "Aw, they are so cute." "Do you think they are actually a couple?" "I don't think so, I have no doubts they both have feelings for each other though." I hear the zipper on the tent again.

I hear Jack. "Hey, are you awake? They weren't being very quiet." I nod. "Is what they said true?" I very hesitantly nod again. "I have feelings for you as well." I give him a light hug. "Let's go out and talk about this somewhere else where we are more alone." He nods and we both leave the tent.

"Jack and I are going exploring. We'll be back before dinner." Jack and I go out, finding ourselves on the beach. We sit down. "Ray, will you be my boyfriend?" I smile and nod. "How mad would my dad and Kellin be?" "They were both outside as well. They both found us adorable." "Oh, okay." I cuddle into him again, fighting against the cold ocean breeze.

"You appear really cold." He wraps his jacket around my skinny frame. The next day, we go to the Orting Trail. Riley is standing there and I quickly hug her. "Riley, I missed you so much." "Ray, I missed you as well. I like your piercings." "Thanks!" We walk down the trail, the others leaving Riley, Jack, and I further back.

"Riley, this is my boyfriend, Jack. Please stay quiet about that though because even my dad doesn't know." She nods. "It's nice to meet you, Jack. You already seem nicer than his past boyfriend." "I'm telling you, he was the nicest kid in my school. I felt like I had to have a crush on someone."

I realize Riley is on crutches as well, a cast prominent on her ankle. "Riley, what happened?" "Softball. Went into the slide really badly and ended up with a broken ankle." "Ow." She nods. "What about you guys?" "You know my knee was already injured. This idiot fell out of the tree we were in and I didn't think, just dropped the 10 feet to the ground. He broke his leg and I tore my ACL again. We both need surgery."

"That sucks." I shrug. I look at Jack. "You've been awfully quiet." "Oh, sorry. I was completely distracted." We get to the coffee place and I get a fruit smoothie again. "Why didn't you get a coffee or something?" "I don't drink coffee or tea. Even hot chocolate, I'm pretty specific on."

His eyes widen. "Vic, did you know your son doesn't like coffee or tea?" I blush and hide a little. I take a selfie with Riley and Jack. "Dad, can I post a selfie on Instagram now?" "Go ahead. You can tag the shop as well." I nod. I write a description.

"Hanging with my friends, old and new alike. Love you all! If you ever get the chance, check out @trailside.connections. Their drinks are pretty good and they are a small business along the Orting Trail." I tag them both. We make our way back to the end of the trail with very few people stopping us.

We go back to our campsite and I cuddle into Jack. "You guys are very close." I hear Jack whisper to me. "May I?" I give him a light nod. "We heard your conversation yesterday. We both admitted our feelings to each other and Ray is now my boyfriend."

I feel myself blushing like crazy as they all go on about how cute we are. I feel a light kiss on my forehead. I begin blushing like crazy. "Aww!" Eventually, I lift my head up again. I lay my head on Jack's shoulder. "Ray, you are really cute." I shake my head and I hear Jack sigh. "You are."

We make foil dinners and s'mores. "You seem to really enjoy camping." "I like camping, it's rare for me to be able to sleep while camping though. In fact, it's rare for me to be able to sleep away for home and normally for about a week in a new place. I haven't slept for more than a few hours since we left the house."

"Why didn't you tell us?" I shrug and cuddle back into Jack. I feel Jack rubbing my back and my eyes close. After a while, I feel Alex pick me up. He brings me into Jack's and my tent. I hear Danielle. "Hey, I need to give you the testosterone injection." I nod a little. I feel my shirt get taken off and I feel some panic.

I pack up to the wall. "Ray, I'm going to put my arms around you." I nod. He puts his arms around me and gives my forehead a light kiss. I feel and hear Danielle preparing it. "Shh, you're okay." I feel a hand touch my chest and panic rises through me. "Please take your hand off." The hand immediately leaves.

I feel the sharp prick and eventually I feel Jack's arms completely around me again. He cuddles to me. "Are you okay?" I cuddle into him. I hear him lightly singing. "Can I take off your binder?" I shake my head. I turn away and take off my binder, replacing it with a sports bra.

I put on a t-shirt again and get under the blankets. I cuddle into Jack. He wraps his arms around me. Eventually, I fall asleep. The next morning, I wake up long before Jack does and we go to the beach. We both sit there, unable to travel around much on the beach with crutches.

"C'mon, I had them set up our first date." I follow him down the beach. A little picnic is set up with candles surrounding it. "Go on, sit down." We sit there and eat. He hands me a box of chocolates. "Are you okay with wine?" I nod.

He pours some for each of us. "Only one glass for you though, I don't want you to get drunk, especially since you aren't legal." We both drink and I manage to get another few glasses. Eventually, we bring everything back to our campsite.

"Ray, are you drunk?" I shrug. "Yeah, he is. Jack appears to be as well. Let's get them ready for bed." I feel Dad pick me up and he places me in the tent. "Are you wearing the binder?" I shake my head. "Not today." He nods. I feel Jack come in next to me.

He lays down next to me and once Vic leaves, we share a kiss. Things begin to get a little heated and we both are undressed.