Chapter 4

(Episode 22, but with a twist)

The Kuros are preparing the wedding as Glitter entered the room, "Thank goodness. I'm surprised His Majesty would personally pick up his fiancée.", Madame Noir admonished.

"Glitter, no more selfish acts now. This wedding will change everything.", she scolded, "It'll be wonderful."

Glitter was thinking about Schwartz not coming to the wedding and how she would refuse, "Now, Glitter. Let's get ready for the wedding.", Madame Noir advised as she guided Glitter to the dressing room.

"Your Majesty, you must immediately stop this wedding! Madame Noir is surely plotting something!", Baron Nero exclaimed.

"So did you target Glitter?", Emperor Z asked, "Yes! If only Madame hadn't gotten in my way...", Baron Nero answered.

Then, Emperor Z sends dark energy towards Baron Nero, sending him on the ground, "Don't worry... No one can accompany me for this.", Emperor Z stated and went down.

MINATO POV

I groaned in pain as I opened my eyes and looked around, "Where am I?", I questioned as I tried to move, but the chains stopped me.

"Ah~ so you're finally awake, Minato-kun.", a voice called as I turned to see Emperor Z walking towards me.

"What do you want, Emperor Z", I demanded as he walked towards me and stated, "Well, I wanted to see you first before the wedding."

"And why is that?", I asked as he walked closer to me and I backed away to a wall, "Let's just say you're more interesting than that Right boy."

Then, he caressed my face, which made me flinch and turn away, "You have more light than Glitter had, making you more interesting.", he added.

He went to my ear and whispered, "Maybe I should marry you instead.", and touched my lips with his thumb, making me look away.

He backed away and stated, "The wedding is about to start, I suggest you coming with me to watch.", as he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the wedding.

TIME SKIP (THIRD POV)

The wedding music started playing as the door opens and Glitter appeared as the light turned on, hitting the disco ball, and Emperor Z appeared at the other side.

The two walked towards each other as Kuros threw flower petals in the air. The two stopped when they're close as Emperor Z held out his hand.

Glitter took her hand out and placed it on Emperor Z's hand, but she suddenly grabbed his wrist, making Emperor Z shoved her away.

Madame Noir laughed and exclaimed, "Sorry, Your Majesty... but this is it! My daughter has my ability to devour the power of her betrothed."

"W-What? Devour?!", Baron Nero shouted as Glitter sends an attack on Baron Nero, sending him to the ground.

Then, Glitter shined a bright light, "That's amazing... It's so bright...", Emperor Z muttered as Glitter covered him with wings and was about to ate him.

"Stop!", Minato shouted and they suddenly stop as Minato responded, "I'll do it. I'll marry you.", making them gasp.

"What are you doing?!", Madame Noir exclaimed, "I know what you're trying to do. You tried to make Glitter the only Empress.", Minato pointed out.

Emperor Z smirked and admonished, "Oh, is that so?", as he sends a powerful energy to them, making them fall to the ground.

"Take them to the cellar.", Emperor Z commanded as the Kuros took Madame Noir and Glitter to the cellar.

"Now, on to the wedding. Shall we?", Emperor Z asked and held out his hand. Minato placed his hand on the Emperor's and he went teary-eyed.

"Guys. I'm sorry.", Minato apologized internally as he and Emperor Z walked to the altar, "Since you agreed to marry me, you don't need this anymore.", Emperor Z took out Minato's Rainbow Pass and throws it away.

"Now, for the ring.", Emperor Z muttered as he placed the ring on Minato's finger, "And finally, do you, Minato, take me as your husband?", he asked.

Minato bit his lips and hesitately answered, "I do.", as Emperor Z smiled and announced, "I pronounced you my new Empress!"

Emperor Z caressed Minato's face, "Finally, a light that I can keep.", he muttered as he leaned in and kissed him.

Minato cried as his lips were touched by the Emperor, then he pulled away and wiped Minato's tears.

"Now, now, don't cry. You can finally rule the Shadow Line with me and I'll make you happy.", Emperor Z assured and hugged him.

"And you'll be mine forever.", he whispered, making Minato shiver and pulled away as Emperor Z grabbed his wrist and guided him to his room.

They arrived as Emperor Z opened the door to his room and put Minato on his bed, "Stay here as I'll pay your little friends a visit.", he suggested and left.

Minato looked down and thought, "Guys, I hope you're doing alright. I hope you can forgive me."

WITH THE TOQGERS

The team defeated the Kuros as Akira fought Schwarz, the Shadow Line appeared and Emperor Z went towards them.

"Yo, ToQgers.", he greeted as the team were tense, "Why are you here, Zett? And what have you done with Minato?", Right demanded.

Emperor Z laughed and answered, "Me? I've done nothing with Minato-kun. Besides, he's the one who sacrifice himself to marry me."

The team gasped in shock, "Marry you?!", Kagura exclaimed, "How dare you!", Mio shouted as Hikari clenched his fist, "You bastard!", and charged towards him.

Emperor Z dodged and deflected his attack, "Well someone's seems jealous.", he teased and kicked Hikari down.

"Hikari!", they called and went to aid him, but Emperor Z sends a dark, powerful energy towards them, sending them flying to the stairs.

"ToQgers!", Akira called and kicked Schwarz out of the way as he came for their aid. Emperor Z laughed and insulted them, "Is that all, ToQger? I feel rather insulted by your weak imagination."

The team weakly got up as the Shadow Line appeared again, but this time Madame Noir and Glitter arrived.

"Glitter!", Mio called as Glitter apologized, "ToQgers, I'm sorry!", and Madame Noir shot Emperor Z, but he dodged it and sends another dark energy towards them.

"You really tried to make your daughter the Empress, huh? Too bad she couldn't handle the power I have.", Emperor Z insulted.

Then, he sends the dark energy to the sky, making the darkness spreads around, "Now, ToQgers, what are you going to do now?", he mocked.

The team looked around as the darkness spreads, making them remember something, "What was that? Why do we remember this?", they wondered.

"Now, say goodbye, ToQgers.", Emperor Z stated as he sends the most powerful dark energy towards them, hitting them as they lose their transformation.

Emperor Z laughed at their demise as the team were too weak to get up, "This is your last time trying to stop me.", he stated and the Shadow Line appeared and disappeared.

Hikari slammed his fist in frustration as he muttered, "Minato... we'll save you...", as the team felt his frustration.

(A/N): 1,177 words, Wassup yall, final updated this fanfic.