1. One Night At The Concert (S2)

"False rumors coz of jealousy, then broke the friendship, got back together, still haven't moved on, and ruined their marriage? Is that all??" the person asked, Lipa nodded "well you fucked up good"
"I know... But I wanna make it all right now, I don't know how to! I wanna move on but I cant every time I see her, I start losing my Shit and end up ruining things"
"the only answer to that is, distracting yourself from her. Take a break, stay away from her"

"I tried"
"maybe you did it wrong"
"Maybe I texted her over and over again waited for her reply"
"Okay!! So here is a thing, I am going on this vacation in Hawaii. If you wanna join you can I have extra ticket, it may make you feel better. And once your back take it slow okay?"
"Like..i just meet you five minutes ago and expect me to go on a vacation-"
"you see thats where your taking it wrong.. Am just trying to be a nice person or maybe trying to be a therapist"

"But why??"
"Few years ago I lost one of my close person, the reason was rejection. And after that I never wanted to suffer through the same"
"If so.. Okay!! Time to take a break and this time a real one" Lipa said.
"I didn't get your name what was it again??"
"Oh... Lipa.. Lipa Roy"
"and am... Jade,  nice to meet you Miss. Roy"
They both giggled it out. 

* After a week *
"Heyy, Where are you??! Aren't you in town I haven't seen you nor heard for you since almost a month now" Lipa played a voice message as she sat in under the sunny clouds of Hawaii
"Is that Ria??" asked Jade, Lipa nodded "Did you not inform her??"
"I wanted to but she was very angry on me at the moment and-"
"At least reply to her!! What If things go wrong huh-?? What if she reports your missing and then finds out your in Hawaii chilling, that will piss her off more"

"Ahh!! Okay mam I'll text her now, is that fine??" Lipa told sarcastically
"Yes hon-" Jade phone buzzed, she answered the call "Jade here" she spoke "Ummmm.. Hmm.. Is it bad?? Okay I'll be there in five" she said and hung up, "What's wrong?" Lipa asked "I- one of the person I know got into an accident and he is in Hawaii, I'll be back by midnight okay?? Don't wait up for me" she said and stood up, before Lipa said anything Jade left.

Hours passed and yet Jade wasn't back to the hotel, Lipa got worried and called her over and over again. She waited for Jade for a whole night and yet she wasnt back. Lipa gave a call one last time before reporting it to the police "Hey!! Is everything alright, why did you not com-" she was paused "Oh.. Am sorry the condition here was very serious and my phone had ran out of batter and I did not have coins to call you, am on my way I'll be there in like two minutes" Jade said "Okay, am really worried are you sure everything is fine??" once again Lipa asked "Yea Baby it's all fine" and the call hung up. 

"Did she just call me baby?!, why is my heart beating so fast!!? Nah not again not in love... It's trending now to call someone baby. It can also be friendship. It's not love, she just cares about me no way she like me or something" Lipa says to herself. 
A few seconds later Lipa's phone buzzed,
Message :
Ria - Heyy!!!
Lipa - hey
Ria - OMG you replied!!
Lipa - I indeed did
Ria - You seem down what happen?? And where on the earth are you??
Lipa - oh.. Ntg am just on a break, and am in Hawaii
Ria - Woah! Hold up, am here cracking my head trying to find you day and night and you said your in Hawaii!!!
Lipa - Y-Yez
Ria - well what are you doing there?? Any work, a business or something??
Lipa - Am here on a vacation with one of my friend.
Ria - what friend do I know them??
Lipa - well no.. I meet the person a month ago, and she offered me to join her on this vacation
Ria - what the- so.. Your on a vacation with a stranger?? Do you even know about this person?!
Lipa - well sorry Ri- I kinda gotta go I'll talk to you later okay bye!!
Ria - answer the question you little-

Ria was angry and mad on Lipa for not telling her about the vacation, "Did she answer??" Lucif asked Ria "Yes-s"
"Where is she??"
"In Hawaii" Ria rolled her eyes
"What! Okay but why did she not reply to you or tell you about it?"
"Maybe she was scared of me, maybe she felt uncomfortable afraid what happen" Ria said
"Or maybe she was embarrassed about what happen and did not know how to apologize" Lucif put a full stop to the conversation.

Where on the other side Lipa did not knew how to act at the moment, the door opened and Jade entire the room "Heyy,  am back" She says "Where were you, you know how scared I was!?" Lipa spoke in worried "Am all fine now.. Don't worry" Jade said "How Is that friend of yours who got into accident?" Lipa asked "what fri- Oh.. Her, she is alright now.. She was just unconscious", "Are you sure??" Lipa asked "Yea why??" Jade asked "Coz.. You told 'Your friend' was 'He' and not 'she', are you hiding something?" Lipa said
"Oh... No-"
"Stop lying and tell me what is going on!!" Lipa screamed. "Hey, hey nothing is wrong-"
"Then why are you lying, I caught you red handed" Lipa said sobbing
"I swear it's nothing, I just am absent minded from few days due to work and st-" Jade felt warmness around her chest as Lipa gave her a thigh hug. "Don't you ever go away like that ever again" Lipa sobbed "I will not" Jade said "Promise?"
"I promise, and now if you let me go I'll take a shower" Jade ruined the senerio. "What a buzzkiller" Lipa rolled her eyes.

Stay tuned ♡♡
And let me know your thoughts in the comments~