Chapter 1

Things to know:

Y/N = your name

Y/D = your design

F/C = favourite colour

F/F = favourite food

F/M = favourite music

F/D = favourite drink

F/A = favourite anime

3 important things to know about Y/N:

Age: 13

Pronouns: She/Her

Things she like: Snowboard, skate, draw, and watching anime

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:..。o○ Y/N's POV ○o。..:* 

"Come on! Langa, Y/N! Wake up! Or we are going to miss the plane!" Mum shouted from the kitchen "Five minutes more... please.." I murmured, still sleepy. "No, Y/N now. We are going to miss the plane." She said now from the other side of my door. I started waking up, and doing all the things that I usually do in the mornings. 

While I went to have something for breakfast, I saw in the bedroom of my brother, him looking sadly at his (colour) snowboard and next to his was my (Y/D or F/C) snowboard. He was packing both. Even if we couldn't snowboard there, he wanted to have one of our most precious things now. 

After half an hour passed, we were going to the airport. The flight was very long. About 16h. But finally, we arrived. The new place where we were going to live. Okinawa. After the flight we took a car and went to our new house. 

It was late at night, and the ride was a little silent. I was drawing the profile site of Langa while he was looking out the window. "What's wrong? Langa?" mom asked. I lowered a little the music I was listening to, and listened to the little conversation of mom and Langa. "Nothing" he responded "There really isn't any snow here" my face sadded a little. Snowboarding made us happy, but now we couldn't snowboard any more. "Was really okay for you two to come here?" "It's fine" Langa responded for both after throwing a glance while nodding at him. 

 We arrived at the new house. We didn't unpack the boxes, we just ate something precooked and went to sleep.

Surprisingly I woke up very early. Last night I went to sleep at 2am maybe? After waking up I couldn't sleep any more, so I took my mobile and spent 1 hour on (the app you want). Now was 9am, and I started to paint the walls of (F/C) and unpack the boxes. 

 The time passed quickly, and I couldn't go out to explore the neighbourhood. After dinner, I prepared the uniform and went to watch (F/A). I ended up going to sleep at 4am. 

 "Y/N!! WAKE UP OR YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE AT SCHOOL!" mom shouted. I put my uniform on and did my morning routine... Then I went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Mom and Langa were sitting on the table finishing their breakfast. I ate very quickly and ran to school.

After running for 10 minutes, I finally arrived at the school. My teacher was waiting for me at the doors of the school. It was a little embarrassing walking with a teacher in the school, but thanks that just a few students were in the corridor. 

 She entered the class first. "As I said yesterday, today we will have a new student. Please enter" I heard the teacher say. While I was entering the class, all the people were silent. "Hi, I'm Y/N Hasegawa. I'm from Canada and I like snowboarding and drawing. I hope we can all be good friends." I smiled at them. "Woaa she is so pretty" "Yeah she is" "Wow so pretty" I heard some people whisper. I giggled a little. 

 The teacher turned to me and indicated to me where to sit. 

 I walked to the other end of the class while all my new classmates were looking at me. My new place was at the end next to the window. In front of me was a black hair boy that was looking through the window. 'Strange' I thought. 

 After my presentation the class started. 

 ❃.✮:▹ Time skip (At home) ◃:✮.❃ 

 'Finally at home' I thought while throwing myself to the bed. 

 I spent the afternoon drawing and watching anime. 

 'Knock knock' I turned my head to the door, to see my mother opening it slightly and sticking her head out "Y/N, time for dinner" she said. It had only been a few minutes since the episode I was watching was over. "Okay, I'm coming" She closed the door while I stood up. 

 I went to wash my hands, and then I went to the table. We were having (F/F). "And? How did your days go?" mom asked my brother and me. "Good, I think" I responded. Langa also responded with a 'good'. 

After we finished, I went to my room, and finished the drawing I was doing before. The drawing turned out pretty good, then is when I remembered something... the homework. My teacher put me in writing an essay about myself. I didn't know what to write, but the thing is that I write something. 

After doing the homework, I continued watching anime. 

 Some hours passed, and my mother and brother were already asleep. I watched the clock and was marking 3.23 a.m. I closed the laptop and went to sleep. Furthermore, I didn't want to be late the second day of school. 

 The alarm didn't sound. I was still sleeping, and mom didn't notice I wasn't awake, until It was almost time to leave for school. And she came to wake me up. 

 I did all I needed to do in the morning in just 10 minutes. It was a new record. I usually need 1 hour to do all my morning routine. 

 I left the house, and went as fast as my legs allowed me to get to class. 

 Just when I was in front of the first door I bumped into someone. 

.

.

.

.

.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

 A/N: 

 Hi, 

Thank you for reading this first chapter. 

I hope you like it. 

I know this was short, but I will try to do longer chapters. 

Take good care of yourselves, go drink water and sleep well. 

Byee♡