Chapter 6

"... 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 8... 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊"

𝚆𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.

'𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝' 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝.

.・✫・゜・。.

*:..。o○ 2nd P.O.V ○o。..:*

When school was finished you went to Dope☆Sketch to meet with Reki and Langa.

The doorbell rang and the door opened revealing a H/C girl. "Hi." you said. You could see Langa carrying some boxes and turning to you replaying your hi with another one, and the head of Reki coming out the counter "Hey Y/N!" he replayed with a smile on his face.

"Y/N, Y/N" you heard the red-haired boy say, "Come here for a sec." He moved his hand indicating for you to go.

You went to the counter while he went in the back of the store. You waited in front of the counter for him to get out of the workshop.

"Here, look" He was now in front of you with your skateboard. "It's finished, you can now use it" he said enthusiastically. "Wooh so cool!" You said while admiring your new skateboard. "Thank you Reki", "No problem" he replied.

Some time passed, and you started doing your homework on a little space that Oka made for you inside the workshop.

You could hear the doorbell rang every time a client entered or exited the shop, the conversations with the clients, and the ones with Reki and Langa. Sometimes you interfired on their conversations, and other times you just stopped doing your homework to help a little bit with the work.

When Reki and Langa's shift ended, you went home all together.

Reki asked if you would be able to do another jump as you did that time with Miya, and you accepted. It went pretty good.

Even if you didn't believe you could do it again right now, it happened.

You parted in the tunnel. Your brother and you continued your way home alone.

After dinner, you went straight to bed. The next day you would be very busy, and you wanted to rest.

The hours passed, and you couldn't fall asleep so you decided to read some manga.

When you turned to see the clock it was already 5am. "Why can't I sleep? I should have some rest now. You settled your alarm at 8.30 in the morning and went to sleep.

The alarm kept ringing for five long minutes, but you were too tired to hear the sound. Suddenly, a knock was heard on your door. Langa came to wake you up.

"Hey Y/N" He said, approaching you. "Wake up, we have to meet with Reki in an hour" You woke up and rubbed your eyes, just to meet with Langa opening the curtains and letting the sunlight enter your room.

"You sound just like mom right now" You said. He didn't care about your comment and just said he would be doing breakfast.

You got up and went to the toilet, did all the things you needed to do, got dressed and went to have a silent breakfast with Langa.