02

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝟬𝟮.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

AFTER WRAPPING UP IN THE BATHROOM and taking a moment to collect myself from my earlier brush with fame, I made my way back to our table. Adrielle was still seated, but the man she had been talking to was nowhere in sight. I didn't give his absence much thought, as I was eager to share the unbelievable encounter I had just experienced with my cousin.

"You won't believe what just happened to me!" I exclaimed to Adrielle the moment I sat beside her.

I gripped her arms tightly, not sure if she could feel how much I was still shaking or how damp my hands were from nervousness. She gave me a puzzled look at first but then relaxed, as if a realization had dawned on her.

"What? You sucked a dick at the bathroom?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

I frowned at her response. Then again, I shouldn't have expected anything less from Adrielle—this was just so typically her.

"More than that," I replied, watching as her eyes grew wide with anticipation.

"Oh my God," she whispered, leaning in. "He fucked you over?"

I closed my eyes in exasperation, running a hand over my face.

"No!" I finally revealed, my voice a mix of excitement and disbelief. "I met Jeon Jungkook!"

Her eyes widened in shock as she covered her mouth with both hands.

"Are you serious? What happened? Tell me everything!"

"I was looking for the bathroom and asked a guy for directions. He was wearing a bucket hat that hid his face, so I had no idea who he was at first!" I recounted the encounter, each detail vivid in my mind.

As I pictured his face, a smile crept across my lips. There was a fluttering in my stomach that hadn't subsided, as if I'd fallen in love at first sight.

Adrielle's smack on my shoulder snapped me out of my daydream. I frowned, rubbing the spot where she'd hit me.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I protested.

"You're such a fool," she said, her eyes narrowing. "You should've seized the moment and asked for his number! Have your flirting skills vanished?"