Prologue

Before we begin, this story might contain some sexual content. And this is my first Fan-Fiction I've ever written so I hope you'll enjoy this story. Have fun ;)

???: "Say...have you ever thought about getting married?"

(Y/N): "Why do you ask me that?"

???: "Just curious."

(Y/N): "To be honest, not really. I always thought that it be an obstacle, because most people don't find the person they want to be with. "

???: "True, but if you think about, marriage can give you something what a person desires the most."

(Y/N): "What would that be?"

???: "Happiness. For example, if you're having a hard time, you always have someone to lean & rely on. Sure it might be hard to find the one you like, but if you're alone for the rest of your life, things could get a lot harder."

(Y/N): "Hm...I guess I didn't really thought that way. But...I don't know."

???: "What?"

(Y/N): "It's just that..."

???: "You haven't found the right person, have you?"

(Y/N): *nods*

???: *laughs* "I figured. But it's okay. Love isn't something you find or get. It takes time. And most people aren't even married yet, hell even dating someone."

(Y/N): "Look, it's not that I don't think about. It's just that this whole "marriage" topic doesn't suit me."

???: "Everyone can get married if they want."

(Y/N): "As if I've ever gotten a chance to choose to do something I wanted."

???: "So how about this, if ever get old enough and see each other again, do you want to get married with me? Only if you want. Cause like I said, everyone can get married they want to."

(Y/N): *blushes* "A-are you serious?"

???: *nods* "Ever since we met, we've been good friends. We tell each other everything, support, comfort and help each other. And after that, I've been feeling comfortable around you. And... *blushes* I-I like you. No, rather I love you  (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Actually, I wanted to tell you the same thing. Ever since we first met, I've been feeling very strange and keep getting butterflies in my stomach. I don't know when it started, but I don't despise this feeling either. And yes, I want to get married with you, if we're old enough."

???: "You promise?"

(Y/N): "I promise."

???: "Okay

???: "Okay. It's getting late now we should head now."

(Y/N): "You're right. See you tomorrow, Alice."

Alice: "Yeah, see you tomorrow, (Y/N)."

Quote: Either you fight for yourself or for others, either way will decide your destiny and lifeforever

Quote:
Either you fight for yourself or for others, either way will decide your destiny and life
forever.