Chapter 1: First Meeting

No one's POV
Currently in the year 2022 in Tokyo VR- and CEO-goverments have united themselves to create MMORPG-Server called "Argus". They're main goal is to create a new online VR-Game, with the support of the developed NerveGear, called "Sword Art Online".

???: "Yo (Y/N), what's up?"

(Y/N): "Nothing much, Eugeo."

Eugeo, one of (Y/N)'s best friend along with Alice Zuberg

Eugeo, one of (Y/N)'s best friend along with Alice Zuberg. He's the son of Orick, a great Hospital Manager and best doctor in Tokyo.
He raised Eugeo to be next heir of the "Tokyo-Hospital Center".

Eugeo: "Really? Nothing special happend?"

(Y/N): "Nope."

Eugeo: "Alright then take a look at this." *shows his phone*

(Y/N): *looks at his phone* " 'Sword Art Online?' What's that?"

Eugeo: "Haven't heard? A new VRMMORPG for the NerveGear. Literally talk the of the Town right now. Apparently it's supposed to be Japenese Online-Gaming Server, but thanks to the coperation with the CEO it became worldwide game server with the name 'Argus'. I mean literally the entire world is crazy about it after prototype version of it 'Sword Art Online-Beta'."

(Y/N): "Really? Must be very popular."

Eugeo: "It is! Anyway I wanted ask if you wanted to play it? You do have a NerveGear at your home, don't you?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, but don't have the game and you know how expensive things are today. It's probably over 1000 dollars by now if it's new game and the talk of the Town. Can't afford that much."

Eugeo: "True.. But lucky for you, they made crazy discount for it so that everyone can enjoy it. Let's about 30 dollars. Please, I really I wanna play it with someone I know. Pretty please!!"

(Y/N): *sighs* "I'll think about it. But I can't guarantee that-" *phone rings*

Eugeo: "What's that noise?"

(Y/N): "Sorry that's my alarm. I have something really important to do so I'm just gonna leave. But like said, I'll think about but I can't guarantee that I'll buy it. I'm gonna message if I change my mind. Sound fair?"

Eugeo: *sighs* "Fine."

(Y/N): "Alright, I gotta go now. Bye."

Eugeo: "Bye!"

After (Y/N) left the Café, he strolls around the City and admires the beautiful sky of Tokyo while deciding to buy the game or not.