Chapter 12. Awake

ANNA'S POV:

.."I'm sorry we let you go miss. Shumate, that was the only option" Why. Why was the only option to let me go. I want to apologize to everyone, I'm want to say sorry to my parents. Mom, I love you I'm sorry for saying 'I hate you' or 'you deserve to get murdered', I'm sorry mom. I should've never said that for my last words toward you before.. before you died.

You and dad left for that business trip with Brandon.. You were coming home after the trip and everything went south. I never saw you guys again. I wanted to tell you guys the things that happened before you guys were... Gone. Brandon is in a coma, there's nothing left for us to take care of, I wished I was more grateful for my little brother, the boy. My own blood that looked up to me but was pushed away.. hated by his inspiration.

Dad has gone rogue..he's gone crazy, blaming me for his problems. Everyone has been blaming me, for my mistakes. Your death. I wish everything was back to normal. I want all my suffering to end. Why has this journey not ended yet, but this journey has just started, there's more to come. More suffering and happiness. Heart breaks and love. Why haven't I experience this yet..?

"Your happiness and love come from hard work, my daughter. You lose and gain to discover your future.. your happiness."

Those words.. they confuse me. I work and I discover more and more information that leads.. to no where but hate and discourage. It's killing me from the inside. I want to explore and find my happiness. This void, these voices are stopping me. Like I'm dead.

Shock. I'm being shocked. Why is everything moving, there is shocking going through my body. My heart is racing, I feel like I'm going to throw up but I can't I don't feel anything. The shock stops but my body keeps on shaking.. white. Everything turns white.

My body is light I feel free. I don't have any stress but this is soon to end.

*Flash*

I jolt up, I look around. I'm in an hospital people surround me. Nurses and doctors..? What happened to me. All I remember is being at school, Eva. Eva. Came to school, Sab and. And. And.. I don't remember. I do. I do remember.

"M-Madi, Cynthia a-and the g-girls. S-s-sab, my m-my d-devy, Th-there w-was and m-more.." I said. My voice cracking listing the names of people, i couldn't properly speak. My voice was dry and raspy.

"I-I need water p-please." I asked still with my voice incredibly raspy, looking at one of the female nurses. They nodded in response, walked to the room's door and left.. they soon returned with a white paper cup of water

They handed me the cup, I lifted my hand. It appeared to be very weak aswell, I grabbed the water quickly moving it towards my mouth, drinking it. It felt great.

I had felt exhausted.. my body was weak. A doctor soon appeared with sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Get some rest Shumate, you'll need it you look exhausted." He said with a slight smile looking at the nurses and machines around me, I nodded. My back falling to the bed again.

My head soon fell bad onto the soft pillow behind my head, my eyes soon followed and began heavy, slowly closing and soon shut tight. My body relaxed, then black. I fell asleep.

......................

Hope y'all enjoyed this small chapter.
I went M.I.A For a couple of days, this chapter was 'juicy'