Chapter 14. Relief

ik ik y'all were waiting so now I'm going to spoil the absolute hell outta y'all
Also, this song is HELLA attractive
*don't play song yet*

ANNA'S POV:

My head is throbbing, There's so much pain going through my body like I literally got ran over by an eight wheeler. I can't believe I'm in this god damn mess, This hospital is absolute hell and their food tastes like dog shit... No I haven't tasted dog shit before god damn thoughts making me act stupid. Anyways I've been in the hospital for a week. The doctors informed me that I was found in an ally way with a concussion, broken leg, and my ankle was sprained.

The nurse told me what happened, it turns out while I was being driven to the hospital by Jersey. Yes, Jersey, it wasn't a dream. Anyways back to what I was saying.. While I was being driven, The person Jersey was on the phone with who didn't want to get me to the hospital tracked Jersey down by her phone and got her assassinated while she was driving me, When she got shot she lost control of the car swerving and driving around on the highway hitting cars and eventually..

Driving over the highway's 40 feet bridge straight down to the road underneath it, The car was totaled and for Jersey... She didn't make it. She sadly was shot straight in her chest, the bullet cut through flesh into her heart instantly killing her without a reaction. Jersey was the only person who didn't agree to torture me, she took care of me and protected me from Taylor.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my food to arrive. I requested to door dash McDonalds since this hospital food is nasty. Everything in my life has been wild, My mind is going crazy I've been having panic attacks so often and I can't stop them like I'm a wild animal.. I wish I hadn't survived that car crash. But, I had to survive I have to. I have to now, the girls need me. Without me being their leader I can't stop the people who are targeting everyone's family. If not they'll be miserable, it'll be my fault if I don't fight for me... Them. 

I've met this wonderful women who's been taking care of me, They're one of the nurses their name is Sophia. They look like a literal goddess and they really care about me. Sophia checks on me every hour just to see how I've been doing and well sometimes we just.. um. We makeout whenever we're alone BUT! The farthest we've gone is me giving her hickies and um yk thru her panties... ANYWAYS.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" I said responding to the knocking on the door. Sophia walked into the room holding my McDonalds she walked over towards me holding a RedBull too since the hospital or McDonalds carries RedBull..Boring restaurants and buildings smh.

"Thank you" I said looking at her then the McDonalds bag, I reached over to grab the bag from her hand but she pulled it towards her. The FAWK I wanna eat she better not play with me at this moment I'm hungry asf

"Sorry babe but you gotta give me something in return" Sophia said with a devilish smirk plastered on her face, Oh great what does she want now? All I need is my good o'l food and my life will be wayyyy more better than it is now. This hospital food just making my life even worse like, Bad food and horrible life.. now that's a bad combo.

"What do you need Soph" I said sighing. My eyes still locked onto the bag with the McDonalds logo and text imprinted onto it. I heard steps grow closer towards me, Soon my head lifted up. A finger appeared underneath my chin, Sophia lifted my head up making me look at her. She was wearing her classic nurse uniform with a skirt. I looked her up and down soon my eyes left the skirt and found it's way to her shirt.

*PLAY SONG*
Her uniform was unbuttoned showing a bit of her cleavage. Wow. My eyes soon were locked onto that for awhile. But next thing I know, Sophia was right on top of me, biting her lip as she went down towards my face grabbing my chin pulling me in for a kiss.

This kiss soon turned into a heated, Very heated makeout session. Soon my hands snaked their way towards her breasts, I grabbed her breasts making her moan into the kiss, I flipped us over still careful of my injuries but who wouldn't miss this opportunity with a gorgeous women.. who wouldn't..?

I slid my hands into her skirt, Reaching her panties. I took off my shirt since I was able to wear my normal clothes, Thank god.
I admired my hot topless nurse that was right underneath me, A smirk appeared on my face. Sophia started to blush, that was hella cute.

"Your so beautiful bub" I said giving her a passionate kiss, a kiss that I meant with all my heart. She looked at me again and smiled. GOD her smile is SOOOOO hot

"Thanks babe" she said still smiling, soon my head was jolted down to her skirt by my neck, hmm impatient much.

"Take them off" She said

"Eager much, huh?" I said chuckling after. I felt her nod. I removed her skirt leaving her only in her Bra and Panties, Now this a show. I looked up at her after I fully removed her skirt, I wanted her to know that she could trust me and I wouldn't hurt her at all, I saw her nod as a confirmation I can remove her Underwear.
I started to remove her panties with my teeth, still maintaining eye contact she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip while I did.

"Look at how beautiful you are babe, I'm so lucky to have you in my life Soph" I said giving her small kisses around her thighs.

———————————————————-
BAHAHAH no smut for y'all

EVA'S POV:

All the girls were now together in a group hug comforting Sab, Dev, and Madi. I'm going to ask what they were informed. I have to. If the news that they told was this bad what would it be, does it involve Anna? It has to... I pulled away from the group hug after the girls stopped crying we looked at eachother and they nodded at me. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"What did she tell you guys earlier that made y'all cry?" I asked looking at Madi and only Madi, since Sab and dev were still hugging the others. She looked at Sab, she nodded. Madi opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"Please. Please Madi tell us" Katie said. Madi opened her mouth once again..

"Anna. Anna's in the hospital." Sab said interrupting Madi, The girls all gasped. Anna. She's in the hospital she's alive then right? She has to be, She was found. How though.. I thought she was taken.? I stood up and walked over to the female receptionist

"Anna Shumate, What hospital is she at?" I asked, my hands were placed on the shiny wooden desk next to a pile of papers, the woman lifted her head up to look at me, She glanced at my friends and looked back at me. She shuffled through some papers pulling out a blue and yellow paper, It was like a permission slip for field trips but different.

"Here" she said while taking a pen out and writing something down onto the paper. She soon placed her pen down. She examined the paper. She handed the paper to me.

"Tell them Mandy sent you" I nodded my head and looked at the paper.

'UCLA Medical Center'

That's where Anna is at. I turned around and ran towards the girls after thanking the Receptionist, Mandy. The girls looked at me and the paper.

"UCLA Medical Center, that's where she's at. We need to get there." I said panting since the front desk was far from the girls. The nodded in agreement.

We need to get there.

......................

Oooooo this chapter was good pretty good.
What do y'all think about Anna's new girl (Sophia)?
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, have a wonderful day.
1401 words