Part 1

You and taehyung are bestfriend since born. You had a big crush on him but youre scared that he might break your friendship just because you like him. Instead of telling him your feeling you just keep quite and act like how bestfriend does everyday. The weather is so fine for you to have a walk in the garden. When you about to have a walk,taehyung messaged you "hey (y/n) where are you now?can i join you because im bored staying at home plus my parents are not here." You replied "hey tae im about to have a walk in the garden for sure you can join with me since im about to invite you too.anyway will wait you there.annyeong." you sent and walk to the garden. At the garden You have arrived there and sit on the bench. After a minute taehyung come. "(Y/n) annyeong!" and smile brightly. Your heart skip a beat when he come closer and suddenly youre in another galaxy. Taehyung sit beside you and put his hand on both of your shoulder and ask "(y/n)?" then you back to the earth where you belong. Taehyung suddenly hug you and ofcourse,your heart stop for awhile and feel his warm body on yours. You fall in love with the hug and reply his hug. You suddenly realise that you shouldnt do that and broke the hug. "(Y/n) waeyo?" "We're in public tae should take care of our limitation." "Oh arraseo" and smile brightly again. You melted with it and fortunately,you still can control yourself. "Tae-ah lets go" "nae". You guys talk and talk and realise that the cloud become darker and darker and the rain pour. Taehyung take off his sweater to cover you from the rain to pour more on you. You cant help but blush by his action. Luckily the garden just around 2 km from your house and finally you guys reach your home sweet home. At home You two stay outside for awhile to let the water to drop from your body. You both go to your room. While he take a bath you get two pair of pajama for you and taehyung. Taehyung have done his bathing and you see his toned abs. You blush as red as an apple and luckily the room isnt bright enough for him to see. "Tae-ah can you wait for awhile?it wont take a long time for me to bath." "Nae jagi.. Eh nae (y/n)" and smile. You take a bath and use your cloth inside the toilet. "Jajjan! See i've told you it wont take much time for me to bath" he laugh and smile make you giggle because of his adorbness. He suddenly say "hey (y/n) lets go down and hold hand.its kinda cold here.my hand need some warmth of your hand because i know your hand are super warm" "o-ohh okay" and you hold his hand and he say "see ive told you your hand are warm" "i know tae.i know.anyway lets go" you both go down and make some hot chocolate with marshmallow in it. You swallow the chocolate slowly and realise that taehyung watching you. You stoped and ask "waeyo taehyungie?" "Ah nothing anyway let me finish your hot chocolate." And he drink it as soon as possible. "Okay lets play pillow fight and who win sleep on the bed and who lose sleep on the cold floor." "Okay.challenge accepted." You started to throw a pillow on him hardly and he scream "appo!" loudly. You laugh and he take the chance to throw the pillow on you much harder than you did. You get mad and throw it until he lose. "What a very sad ending taehyung" and he suddenly jump on you. You cant help again but blush as red as a cherry that want to explode. He took the pillow and say "oh darling sorry but i want to sleep on the bed" and put the pillow softly on you. Your temper is about to break the scale but by his body on your arm, you melted and hug him even tighter. He broke the hug and said, "oh darling,i really have waited this thing to happen and yes its happening now. Actually... I-i..h-have a-aa b-big crush on you. Im really scared that you might hate me because of my feeling. And im scared that you will find new friend instead of me for you to love and take care and just left me like im your old toy that you dont want to take care anymore." You hug him tightly and say "oh darling dont you know that we have same feelings toward each other?i have a big crush on you too like how you have feelings toward me. "You know what taehyung,my parents did ask me why dont i engaged with you." He suddenly broke the hug and take out a couple ring for you and he said "and you know what (y/n) my parents did say that they would love it if i engaged with you because it has been a long time i like you and since your parents are bestfriend with my parents we should engaged" you cried and taehyung wipe your tears away and ask "aww jagi why are crying" "because i love it!its beautiful!" Taehyung take the ring and put it on your ring finger. He suddenly kiss your lips and it taste so sweet and very lovely. Its your first kiss and his too. He broke the kiss and pick you up like bridal style. "Dont mind about the game just now because i dont want to see my jagi to sleep on the cold floor" you giggle because of his adorbness of saying those word. "Nampyeon ah please sleep with me now i feel very cold" he lay beside you and he wrapped you in his warm arm with blanket. "Jaljayo nampyeon.saranghaeyo" and you kiss his forehead many times. He giggle and he kiss your neck lovely and you giggle and fall asleep.he secretly kiss your lips and say "jagiya saranghaeyo" and fall asleep.