Part 4

You just woke up from your sleep and have a cultural shock by jungkook. Youre still worried because you didnt plan about the babies name because youre still in blank mode. But you just remember that you need to wait for your mom to discuss about their name. "Jungkook ah me and taehyung havent plan their name since my mom ask me to wait for her. Probably she will come after few minutes la..." Before you could finish the word,your phone ring and you saw the word "eomma". You quickly pick up and said "nae eomma?oh arraseo.my mom will come 5 minutes later. Hee." You just sit there still wondering what are their names. Ofcourse started with Kim because its the family name. Suddenly theres a name for the baby girl and that name is Arleena. Kim Arleena! But you have to wait for your mom's approval. 5 minutes has pass and your mom come. "Omo! I have a twin grandchildren! Ya (y/n) have you name them?" "I have name for girl and her name is Arleena. Is that okay mom?" "Ohh ofcourse that's such a beautiful name. How about the baby boy? Should it be Kim Taehyum?or Kim Junseok? I dont have much idea for your baby (y/n)... Eomma jinjja mianhae..." "Ohh its okay eomma but i think my boy should start with the word T too since his dad start with T?hehe" "its up to you my daughter. As long as they have name." "Alright. So guys have any suggestion for my baby?" "Jagi... What about Taejeon? Kim Taejeon?" "You're thinking what im thinking nampyeon. Thank you. So since no one have suggestion except for taehyung and my mom so im gonna choose taejeon and arleena. Hee agree?" Everyone in the room:" ofcourse!" "Oh jagi the doctor said you can go home today at anytime you want. So should we?" "Oh yeah sure. Lets go?" Taehyung carefully hold you and you stand up. You found that its very hard for you to walk,you feel lighter than before but you feel very cold compare to when youre pregnant. Taehyung realise that your face look so pale because you feel cold and he slowly put a very fluffy jacket on your body while you and him bring your baby. "(Y/n) ah i will go to your house after i pack all the hot things for you. Okay?" "Arraseo eomma will wait there for you with taehyung's member. Annyeong" you walk very slow and the other member look at you quitely. Suddenly jungkook speak a word "nuna ah... Are you okay? Can you walk and stand for a long time?" "Ofcourse plus i have to learn all this thing too" and you smile weakly. You have arrive your car and youre not allow to sit near the window in the car because the doctor scared that you may faint because you cant stand of the heat.

P/S:Anyeonggg it had been such a longggggg time because of the exam i had and YASS I SURVIVED!!! Sorry for any typos,broken english and short. But please do read my ff thank youu