Part 2

Your parents knew that you and taehyung and currently engaged. Both of your parents and taehyung's parents bought you guys an apartment for you both to stay together. The day pass by and you didnt realise that 7 years has pass. You asked taehyung "nampyeon ah it has been 7 years we are engaged and we're already 27 years old. Why dont we get married have a child?" "Jagiya,ive waited for this and you have already mention it. Well,we have to ask our parents first to confirm our marriage and more.arraseo jagi?" You kiss him softly and said "nae nampyeon." You and taehyung is about to have a date,your parents texted you to meet them at their home with taehyung. You said to taehyung and he said "sure things who knows its really important for your family" and smiled brightly.

Home Sweet Home~

"Eomma!appa!im here with taenggie!" "Oh our child are here!come and sit on the couch." "Woa eomma this house become much more cool than last year.what did you do?" And you hug her tightly because you miss her so much. "Nothing much.just do the same routine and put some simple decoration. Oh ya im waiting for taehyung's parent to come. Please do it like your home ma'am." "Yes my lovely queen." After a few minutes taehyung's parents come. "So (y/n) and taenggie ah im inviting you guys because it should be the right timing for now.okay (y/n) ah, i think its time for you to marry taenggie." "Eomma jinjja?!?! Are you serious eomma? Because taehyung and i just talk about it before we went here." "Ofcourse my little princess. It has been 7 years pass and you guys have been so sweet all this time and always make me and your dad giggle by just both of you. And both of us are getting older and the age 30  for both of you are just around the corner. So lets make it up and plan about your marriage! This is the month of February... I want your child to born on December... so March?its almost March anyway." You and taehyung just agreed with your mom decision same goes to your dad and taehyung's parents.

March!

March has come and today is your wedding day.taehyung look so silly with his messy hair become so cute and handsome and many more. You cant help but scream and jump in your heart. You get dressed quickly and become a queen for a day with your nampyeon to be. You have waited for taehyung to come out and finally he come out.after an hour,both of you finally become an official husband and wife. Your mom approach both of you and said "congrats both of you hope your first night will be fine.*wink*" both of you in a cultural shock because you didnt expect your mom will tell that towards you and taehyung.

Apartmento~•

You are free from the light makeup,heavy dress and the 4 inch high heels. Taehyung back to his silly look yet cute to be true. You and him sit down on the couch while watching a movie. "Napyeon what are we going to do now?" "Lets cuddle *winkwinkwink*" you melted and cuddling with him. "Jagiya,it almost night should we start?*winkwinkwink* "Um yeah?"

*move forward huahuahua*

You have pregnant for 4 months already. Its kinda big and the doctor said its normal. Oh well your day are getting better because taehyung become your personal maid and sweet nampyeon.he woke up from his sleep and wake you up with kissing your forehead,the tip of your nose,lips,jaws,collarbone,all your body and finally to your tummy. "Dear my lovely child,could you please make your mom wake up because he wouldnt hear to your appa." And he kiss your tummy softly and make giggle until you woke up. "Oh nampyeon mianhe for waking up late. Lets pray for our child our parents okay?" And you smile brightly. "Jagi dont forget bout this." And he kiss you sweetly. "Nampyeon,im hungry.can you cook for me and call your member because i miss seeing them." "Arraseo jagii." After few minutes the member come with alot of gift for the 3 of you. Jin come to you with a big box and said "(y/n) ah congrats for being pregnant for 4 months can i have a talk to it?" "Yeah of course" "baby in (y/n)'s stomach,can you hear me? Could you please take care of your mom and yourself because i really wish to see you in this world." Each of the member come to you to congratulates you and the baby. Jin offered himself to cook for the person in the house. "Im gonna cook a very special things to (y/n). Its a meal for two. Jin cook and served to you first make the other members to have the "watering-mouth". It time to eat but you have finish before the others. All of them except for taehyung,who have already comfortable in the condition is in a cultural shock. They cant believe that you finish it like in 5 minutes only. Jin said "it seems by like (y/n) like my cooking.maybe i should just stay here hahaha" "aigoo jin can you not?" After 20 minutes, the member have something special for you. They prepared a perfomances for you to watch. A must thing is taking video! You took out the camera and press the button. What they did is singing a child song sweetly. When it is on taehyung's turn,taehyung walk towards you while jin holding the camera. Taehyung sing it sweetly and slowly touched your tummy and making you giggle. Many hours has pass and its already night. You feel sad and you feel like you dont want them to leave. "BTS ah please do come again and entertain me with your talent okay? Love you guys, annyeong" Taehyung get jealous a bit and you waited until the other members to left your house. You find that Taehyung's jealousy are too much adorbness. You pinch his cheeks and left a red mark on his pale cheeks.you kiss on both of the cheek softly so the pain reduce. "Nampyeon ah its already night lets cuddle while my tummy are still acceptable hehehe" "arraseo my lovely and cute jagi" you kiss him like you how he did in the morning just now and hug him until he make a shocked jump.you giggle seeing his face like that. "Okay lets sleep jagi.jagiya,jaljayo of our child." "You too nampyeon."

..To be continue..

P/S:sorry for any typos and broken english. Do read my fanfic. Thank you!